Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

but ya weren t on as Samuel_Leader, would you? me sorting room till monday

Anyone on now? I’ll hang in there for a bit if anyone wants to join.

Is anyone on Plug. Dj today

I had a nice quiet moment with the bot a few hours ago. But going to bed now. Have fun on plug :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me and RB are having a party… alone.

EDIT: Do we know who someone named “Potato” with a monkey avatar is?

2 Likes

When is the next meet? I’ve lost track.

Jordan,RB is completely out
@jFar920 (seems that the only reason i write inhere is RB’s problems :sweat_smile:)

I just got home to see this. This is why he was gone. Specifically I don’t know what caused it though.

I have no clue how long it was running on this computer, so I’m just going to use my backup I made yesterday around this time and not even bother and see if it made a backup before it crashed

1 Like

It’s finally taking over. You have to kill it.

2 Likes

No, I wanted to secretly grab music:

1 Like

It can be a virus. Are you sure that anyone was on a random website because you have to be more careful.

BSOD usually appears without any viruses (that’s what was on a few of my old PCs). This might be just a system bug or unstable voltage/electricity supply

Yeah, it’s most likely not a virus, it’s just a crappy computer that’s running Vista. I don’t know what exactly caused it to crash though, I only ever use it for the bot when I leave the house and need my laptop, so nothing has changed in the last few months

What?

When is the tnex plug? I have a looot of time rn buried in blankets and tissues :mask: :v:

No idea, meets are usually in the weekend though. But someone might drop in whenever.

I will wait or drop in and trying not fall asleep :wink:

Ok.

3 Likes

I’m on if anyone wants to join.

I’ve got an assignment and very slow wifi :unamused:

I was just watching the hydraulic press channel crush a magic 8 ball only for it to spew a load of blue liquid. Ended up going to wikipedia to read about it considering I’ve never seen a real one. When I got to the possible answers list. Look familiar?

1 Like