Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Robot Boy is going through puberty or something? He’s quite defensive most of the time in his chats, like a teenager :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

We’re on

@silentstagepunk
@coolcat96
@pnthr

You guys should really check this place out, you’ll like it.

1 Like

Crazy squad assemble!

1 Like

Whatever you guys do, don’t look at the room history :joy: :joy: :joy:

what is the website

@coolcat96 Link’s in the OP.

Was there a meet tonight and I missed it? Again?

where can i link in the op where is it.

I didnot know about a meeting when was that

The OP is the original post, everything you need is there.

No there wasn’t a meet. At least not that i know of. It was just a casual gathering. Me and Rick ended up burning the midnight oil. It was great.

@coolcat96 Everything you need is in the very first post of this thread. But here’s the link again:

https://plug.dj/lpunderground

1 Like

I dont want to sound annoying but do you have to pay for anything is it free , because i don’t want to pay anything.

It is free.

I’ll drop in for a while if anyone wants to join.

@spellingmistake boo boo to join NOVA ROCK? @AMITRISH ya chance

Im about to join

how do you join and do you make
an avatar and also do you sign in with your LP user name just asking

when i go to the website thing do i have to use the same user name or a different user name

If you go to the very first post in the thread and click on the arrows there is loads of info, I spent ages writing it and others have added to it too :stuck_out_tongue:

Use whatever name you want, if you do use a different name just let us know it’s you when you drop in so we can give you permission to play songs immediately (random people have to wait 30 mins, this is to prevent spammers).

should i say it coolcat here

did you use your user as that for the game becasue you did then i just use mine then

@the_termin8r I want to change my
avater as a girl how do I do that.

This should help, all of it is in the OP.

@the_termin8r thank you so much and you really did help me lot :blush: