Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

I got “session expired”.

Weirdness

2 Likes

Bye:

1 Like

the bot is dead @jfar920, but this time we innocent :joy:
and thank you for let me play the nu metall MS Mix with 10:18! I just :heart_eyes: it!
:smiley:

again a Q @jFar920: is there the usa meeet tonight? there is nohing scheduled!

Aren’t US ones Sat only or am I wrong?

I MISS THIS PLUG.DJ I logged on and apparently we have scheduled meet ups?? When are those??

2 Likes

There was supposed to be one tonight, but I’ve been so busy lately I didn’t update the bot to say so. The next one is Saturday at the original time

3 Likes

We rotate them between Fri, Sat and Sun each week. I’ve lost track of the rotation but say for example we had one on Sat this week, next weeks will be on Sun and the week after on Fri. The European timezone ones are at 18:00 GMT on those days, the US timezone ones are at 12:00 (I’m assuming EST) which is 00:00 GMT.

@jFar920 do the US ones rotate as well or do they stay strictly to Sat?

I guess they’re in the middle, so like the North Pole they just pivot around the centre.

It was supposed to alternate between each week, so Friday would be EU one week, then next Saturday would be US, then next Sunday for EU, then Friday for US, and so on.

We could just stick them at Saturday since they haven’t really taken off yet, but then the other time wouldn’t ever have them on Saturday

Or we could just have 2 meets every time.

So anyone on?

When I said “tonight”, that was yesterday for me

granny says:
:joy:

https://a1-images.myspacecdn.com/images03/31/69dd2ff71bb54cfa846e26cab7fe775e/300x300.jpg
never change a running system :stuck_out_tongue:

We are on!
:stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, you are?

Yeah

1 Like

The next thing I know, she’s leaving.

and back
:joy:

Almost