Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

You did

Users who aren’t at least Resident DJs or higher now cannot play music unless they’ve been active for 3 hours total:

• If they try to join and haven’t been active enough, they will be removed from the waitlist automatically.
  • If they try to join and they have been active enough, they will automatically be made a Resident DJ.

This means new users who aren’t from the forum can’t come in and play music if they don’t plan on staying, but doesn’t punish new users who plan on staying around.

The bot won’t remove someone from the waitlist if they are the only one in it, so if someone new comes in and is alone, they can still play music.

Anyone that is new that is from the forum can be made a Resident DJ right away so they don’t have to wait

Edit: All trivia relating to a song being on Rock Band or some similar video game has been removed, as it was on most of the songs and not very interesting or unique

2 Likes

Oh yes, this the style host and me are communicating, I always leave him messages, lol, Jordan?@jfar920

and thank you for the room and RB.

…btw, Korintenkacker is a german slang from where I am born, the Ruhrpott,and in spite of beeing mean, it describes the attitute of beeing correct with a kinda smile…that s all

Should we stick this in the OP?

I think yes

I’ll put it under rules. Tell me if you want me to put it in another section.

flowers maybe delivered at lpu univere, thank you
:scream: :joy:

If two songs are playing at once, that’s most likely a problem on your side

Everyone else in the room also was hearing multiple songs playing at once. We even tried switching DJs from Robot Boy to someone else and it continued. Maybe it was just a plug.dj issue? shrug

2 Likes

I’m on now

the regular meet was supposed to be yesterday? Sorry, I missed it, loool,yes,or do we have a new schedule?
anybody on tonight?

I have no clue what’s happening with meets. I didn’t even know there was one yesterday. :sweat_smile:

Unless there were prior plans for one, there shouldn’t have been. We are starting the new system where it’s only Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

So each week is a different day and at the same time as usual but instead of rotating the whole week we rotate Fri-Sun. Ok I get it now.

goes to update OP

EDIT: Done.

1 Like

we enjoy meanwhile
:dancer:
@gatsie
joooooooooooooooooooooooooooin in :game_die:

Sorry guys I got back and saw plug.dj kicked me out? Weirdness. Maybe next time :slight_smile:

@Gatsie sure next time, was nice to hug ya short anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

:thinking:. so at last I get this from yesterday:

a. We meet from up now every fr,sat, sun in the room (what time btw ?)

b. It was just funny yesterday, also it was no meet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

c. Is there a chance to meet ya Andi, @LP13413 - before ya holidays end? :sweat_smile: still remember that day we laughed a lot…

I had totally forgotten meets changed to just Friday and the weekend. I’ll try to be there! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not every one of the days. The rotations and time are the same as before except we rotate 3 days not 7.

1 Like

Eh I’ll just pop in whenever there’s time to spill. Perhaps today? :stuck_out_tongue: Anyone care to plug in?

I might in just a bit…