Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Ok, offer still stands.

I donā€™t have other nicknames :rage:

Sheā€™s not saying you do, the post was just in general. I on the other hand do have one of the impostor accounts :laughing:

Maybe itā€™s just a random person who happens to have that saradom name?

Did someone get on with the that (or a similar) name recently?

And @intheend, I still think you should get on, at least when itā€™s just Andy, Flo, and me

Jfnskfjsjcmsmfnsnd

Jordy!!! Did you not just read what I typed!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dhakcjskfksmvmskfnsnf

(poofs)

Youā€™ve gotten on in the past though, and I have the same phone as you basically

Maybe we should consider making the room private? Weā€™ve had way too many random people lately that make absolutely no sense.

2 Likes

I have a six and it doesnā€™t let me.

Thereā€™s not really a way to make it completely private. We can lock it so new people canā€™t join the waitlist, but for some stupid reason that also locks out Managers

You can make it private though. Iā€™ve made area 52 private and nobody seems to be able to get in. Without a link.

Try getting in with a link:

https://plug.dj/-2823250088701311347

The problem is I canā€™t find the privacy setting.

How do you know that? People arenā€™t going to join an empty room

well I tried the link but DJ booth is locked

Because I used to grind points when it was public and a random walked in.

Itā€™s meant to be like that. Itā€™s for point grinding purposes if you guys want to use it.

if you build up a new room they ask you, if it should be private, ā€¦ I guess none can not enter.then without the link cs ya can t find it!

Oh well, ok. Seems like itā€™s tricky to make it private but then again itā€™s not exactly private lol.

2 Likes

like everything onlineā€¦ :wink:

Do we have a NY meet today?! When ?)))