What announcement?

1 Like

What is even happening?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what Iā€™m wondering.

Plug drives my laptop to near suicide :confused:

1 Like

Iā€™m lost as well.

@theearlywalker, some clarification please. Weā€™ve no idea whatā€™s happening.

What happened with NBC? What eruption (metaphorically Iā€™m assuming) is going to occur? And what announcement are we awaiting?

2 Likes

This is so nice - calm down guys ME just kidding To Wake up @samuel_the_leader! :joy:

SĆ©rieusement? Jā€™en train de arrive Ć  un emplacement. I mean I rushed out of the home, now on the road, running late.

Yes,of course seriouslyā€¦you were sleeping too deepā€¦ lol
:hugging:

Only thing on NBC is Alaska Volcano eruption

1 Like

:joy: hahaha volcano Eruption? :eyes: Ya finally arrived in Time?

Currently using the bathroom in the ADJACENT building.

1 Like

First thing first :+1::joy:

Ok again, @theearlywalker @the_termin8r @gatsie @evooba @anngelenee @jFar920 I do not get on that site. In the past I have used the name ā€˜saradomeā€™ on websites but never ā€˜saradomā€™ if I cannot fit the name somewhere then I donā€™t use it.

Unless one of you losers (not @evooba :3) are trying to act like me, which is probably responding in attacks or calling someone a name, it isnā€™t me.

Since being promoted to lead bunnie, I have been busy. And also, my annoying nephew and his crazy sister is over. The only time I can actually play on the computer is if I stay up at a time when they are not up.

I canā€™t get on with my phone, where I spend most of my time typing :3 and for some loser reason not on my tablet either.

So never will you see me. As:
Saradome- it will be an imposter
intheend- imposter
Memers, nevermore, lp40c and or linkinparkette.

Those are all of my names I use.

1 Like

:+1: great announcement!Sunglasses needed? :hugging:

Thatā€™s me :stuck_out_tongue:

But in seriousness, if you want that account drop me an email on my termin8r account and Iā€™ll send you the login details so that you can have it as a legit account, I have no use for it now.

1 Like

(pours biting ants and poisonous spiders on @theearlywalker)

awwwwww :stuck_out_tongue:

I donā€™t get on