Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

I can probably make that time.

Could i join too :laughing::laughing::laughing:

sure you can,you only have to will :joy:

1 Like

@linashinoda
Yes of course, thereā€™s no need to ask for permission, itā€™s an open community. We tend to drop in randomly on occasions but weā€™ve now got meets in the evenings every week where they move forward a day the next week. So this weekā€™s meet is at 18:00 BST on Sunday. Next week would be Monday at the time. Which is a weird stack up that Iā€™ve just noticed.

Guys, when we get a Sun and Mon meet, should we move the Mon meet to another day of that week and then continue with the proper schedule? Because weā€™ll end up having 2 meets in a row. So for example, Monday meets can be moved to a Wed or something but then the next week meet is back to a Tue and then we have another Wed?

@evooba
@The_early_walker
@jabinquaken
@gatsie
@Rick_van_Meijel
@jFar920
@aj73
@nefermiw

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If yeses win then Iā€™ll make a poll for which day we should make it. Iā€™ll close the vote tomorrow lunch.

I can also imagine to have two in a row, wouldnĀ“t kill meā€¦:relaxed:

I wonā€™t tell you. I always dropin randomly. When I have some free time. I just will follow the whats app posts.

1 Like

Sure? I donā€™t mind, Iā€™ll drop in when I can as well.

Yeah same with me! Iā€™m free now, but when classes start, when I join depends on workload

Iā€™m also in this situation. Right now, I donā€™t have a lot of homework but that will probably change

A lot of us are in the same boat. My activity will decline when I start studying too.

Man, homework in uni? That must suck. Here you only need to ā€œstudyā€ 1-3 days before the exams. You might have an assignment or something for one or two classes but nothing that canā€™t be done within 3 hours.

Iā€™m in engineering though :stuck_out_tongue:

By studying I mean revising what Iā€™ve done making sure I understand it. I donā€™t know how much homework or coursework I will be getting. I also donā€™t know about other fields but in engineering, science and other places that require a load of maths if you miss something early on or just donā€™t get it you are pretty much screwed at the later stages.

You guys just know how and when to study. I had a friend in electrical engineering and they werenā€™t required or needed to study, even math and stuff.
I think weā€™re too bored studying before uni in school so we give it up once weā€™re in. Not a good thing at all, I know. :confused:

Sunday meets are never possible for me. Monday meets are fine though. Any day in the week, aside from a Friday, is fine. :slight_smile:

Donā€™t worry about it.

Now that the other poll is over and everyone voted yes Iā€™ making this one.

Which day would you most prefer the Monday meets to be moved to? Of course everyone is busy at different times and on different days so this is just general. Also Iā€™m allowing 2 votes.

• Tue
  • Wed
  • Thu
  • Fri
  • Sat
  • Sun

0 voters

@evooba
@The_early_walker
@jabinquaken
@gatsie
@Rick_van_Meijel
@jFar920
@aj73
@nefermiw

me so against the mainstreamā€¦ :upside_down:

1 Like

Same like me :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m on now with @The_early_walker

1 Like

hey Dudes, when is the next meet? I like to set an invitation post on the main site @the_termin8r
@Rick_van_Meijel

btw, I am on nowā€¦