Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Yeah, BST is British summer time. It’s when the clocks move forward an hour. When they move back an hour it’s GMT. GMT is Greenwich Mean Time. BST is basically GMT+1

Oh, I’m totally fine, I’m just busy these days but I really miss you guys, and the plug and our little conversations about everything that comes to mind :slight_smile: We have some fine festivals in our city (with great foods, awesome beers, cool concerts) so I try to be everywhere and have fun and so far I succeeded in doing that :smiley:

And I try to be on the plug tomorrow but I already was invited to another place, but I try to catch you before that :slight_smile:

1 Like

sbd on?
:wink: the plug

It’s on for today, right? 7pm BST?

It’s today at 18:00 BST, but if you can come on at about 19:00 that’s fine. You don’t have to be there from the very start if you can’t make it (obviously).

Right, tonight I’m supposed to send something over to my grandmother’s.

Ok, cool. I’ll try to make it even for a little bit.

1 Like

The meet is on.

@aj73
@jFar920

1 Like

party is going nicely.
come to PlugDj everybody!

@samuel_the_leader a surpise is nice always… :confetti_ball:

It’s the happy hour lol

4 Likes

I’m having issues and it won’t let me back in. It creates a new account for no reason and says the account I have doesn’t exist. :confused:

:rage:

it ended up at 2300 mest and we got fun, endinf ip playing the most wired, the most smoothy and the funniest song we know, while changing avatars haha, I laughed so hard :joy:@Rick_van_Meijel is your song already out?

1 Like

It is :smiley: just a moment. I’ll post the link

1 Like

So coming sunday is the next Plug Party. What time shall we set?

About the same time as before?

Thats fine with me.
btw I had an idea: what about watching a full LP concert on Plug together?

waiting for a link to come…wish that I’ve the strength to stand …@rick_van_meijel

1 Like

Is 6pm BST a good time? I’m up for watching a show as long as it’s a short one, like 45min to an hour?