Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

bye :wave:

guess we started right awayā€¦@the_termin8r (please donĀ“t tell me you are illā€¦:head_bandage:)

The meet is going well.

2 Likes

Whoā€™s good at making polls? We are planning to do another meet up on Plug

You can make one, thereā€™s an option for it.

it was such a pleasure, thx everybody and good night :heart_eyes::sleeping:

1 Like

I canā€™t really vote for a day since I donā€™t know what plans I might have during the week. Whenever it is decided to happen Iā€™ll just try to drop by if I can or Iā€™m up to it.

A suggestion: Why not do them in turn? Like, one European friendly time, one US friendly so itā€™s fair for everyone?

Or should we just do it going forward a day each week? So this week was Friday, next week would be Saturday. In the evening for Euro time zones and one in the evening for US time zones. These are just general times when we could group together instead of dropping in randomly when itā€™s empty. Obviously itā€™s not compulsory.

Opinions guys?
@EvoOba
@The_early_walker
@Jabin_Quaken
@Rick_van_Meijel
@AJ7
@nefermiw
@Gatsie
@samuel_the_leader
@jFar920
@LP13413

Also, weā€™ve made a Whatsapp LPU group with some of us already in it.

If youā€™re interested PM me your number with your country code or if you canā€™t send it to my PM box just send it to my decoy email account. the_termin8r@yahoo.co.uk

If you do send it to my email, tell me because I donā€™t check that account.

2 Likes

In a week or so I go back to working nights, so my availability may be TBD. Keep me posted, and Iā€™ll see what I can do.

1 Like

That sounds like a good idea! Although if itā€™s everyday, wouldnā€™t people be more scattered? Maybe 2 tines a week is a better option? I start classes on the 12th apparently, so I will be busy. However, I really did enjoy yesterday and will do my best to make it for every week.

1 Like

i think we should consider this Details maybe all together ( all the People Who would like To participate ) next friday !

Weekdays are hard since we all have/will have something to keep us busy, weekends we go out usually, so again canā€™t really choose :stuck_out_tongue:

We can just do it like you said @the_termin8r, the day changes every week and see how it goes and if it doesnā€™t work, we can go back to voting for a day that suits best (plus, by the time this happens, Iā€™m sure weā€™ll all be on a schedule already).

Iā€™m up for the WhatsApp thing too, as long as itā€™s not too crazy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

letā€™s try this. What time shall we set?

Oh oops, my bad, I read termin8rs post wrong, i thought he said meet everyday of the week at a certain time. Yup sounds like a great idea! Iā€™m on board

Is next week Sat an hour earlier than yesterday ok?

So 18:00 for the UK, 19:00 for most of Europe and 20:00 for Eastern Europe (which is between 09:00 and 13:00 US time zones). And then one at around 18:00 for the American time zones too.

@EvoOba Do you have whatsapp? Because when I added your number to my contacts the whatsapp feature doesnā€™t show up.

EDIT: No, sorry, itā€™s alright, I got it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes thatā€™s awesome!

Sounds good to me :slight_smile:

yup agree :relaxed:

So Saturday evening (next week not today) Euro timezones is agreed?
Ok now we just need too see about the same time but around US time zones.

I will still drop in randomly because I work on Saturdays and Sundays. Besides,my work wonā€™t leave me much time to get there of

1 Like