Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

Plug actually did get back to me! They manually sent me the reset link which didn’t work again. They then sent the link for a 2nd time. That worked! So the issue is now sorted, I should be online at some point in the next few days. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me out :smiley:

1 Like

We’ve got a meet on Friday at 19:00 BST

3 Likes

I’ll do my best to be there!

It’s been ages since I’ve plugged in. Friday is not possible for me though.

decades, @gatsie join here mb? I am at a visit…https://plug.dj/rock-n-metal-247

I’m on now, in our room.

1 Like

lol :slight_smile:

ok ok ok

Won’t be there on Friday either. Have fun guys!

@Gatsie

(the last one is both albums in one PL. 1-12 is the second album, 14-24 is the first)

1 Like

Ah thanks for sharing this man :slight_smile: I’ll go check 'm out. What I’ve heard so far was very nice!

1 Like

Lo Pro’s second album is closest to LOP9 even though they are the same people.

the House of Rock & Metall becomes familiar lately… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
EDIT
Mercy ! I become a death mattler headbanging dumb :astonished:

I already told Rob today that I’m really glad that you planned this on-the-plug evening for tomorrow, but (un)fortunately I’ve won two tickets for a jazz trumpeter’s concert here in my city, and it’s gonna be tomorrow night :stuck_out_tongue:
So I will try to be there because I think this was a really good idea, but I can’t promise that I will be there for sure. However we should do something like this more often, maybe once or twice a month? Maybe? Ideas? I surely would like that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, once every month sounds nice

so we’ll meet tonight for the 1st time :grin:

Phew… Nobody… Bye…

We’re meeting in an hour right?

right, @AJ7 Sam´s just kidding, I guess? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not kidding, bye.