Plug.dj Information, Guides, & Discussion

I think I’m gonna be late as I’m studying… check the grind gears thread in a few - will explain the situation there not to flood this one

1 Like

:open_mouth: :no_mouth::cry::sob::sob::sob: ohhhh what a pity :no_mouth::grimacing::roll_eyes::hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::tomato::tomato::tomato: :bangbang: sending you legendary bonecrushers ALOT :hugs::hugs::hugs:

But let me take this as an opportunity- how about an INDIAN SUMMER MEETING ON PLUG?! :tada::tada: :notes: :man_dancing:t2: this weekend?

Do you guys feel like sharing your new music and some old school HT and stuff?! :notes: :man_dancing:t2: laughing- talking and having a good hour? I would like to set a poll

You guys feel like having a plug this weekend? Just vote for the day, then a yes/no question is obsolete …

• Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday

0 voters

Let’s see who comes … Excuse me for tagging :stuck_out_tongue: but wanted to assure you guys see this post!!

Taglist ( tagging ppl with an actual account… :sweat_smile:
@NickGr
@samuel_the_leader
@the_termin8r
@gatsie
@rickvanmeijel
@jabinquaken
@lpfan61
@anna834
@Lilyope

3 Likes

@evooba
@zanybelle
@jrtrussell
@StephLP18
@chigokurosaki
@IronSoldier16
@framos1792
@amitrish
@LP13413
@intheend poopie

Ofc @jFar920 ( tag you although I know you’re busy! It’s your room :joy::sweat_smile:!!)
@Honey8
@Reishtany
@acemasters

1 Like

I’m busy this weekend so I don’t think I can make it this time. Have fun guys :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

None of the above. I’m still busy unfortunately.

1 Like

Probably I’ll be up till late night this full week so i can end my tasks and join :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Any day works for me… but I’ll go with Saturday.

1 Like

I work Friday and Saturday but I am free Sunday

1 Like

This sounds like fun. My weekend is kind of swamped, but I might be able to plug in Sunday eve. And if not, otherwise perhaps another time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not sure to be free on Saturday so i chose Sunday !

1 Like

I may or may not have free time this weekend. We’re getting really busy at work, but I might be free on probably Sunday.

1 Like

I work all weekend

1 Like

Same, no plug

1 Like

To all you guys busy out there :expressionless: yeah, Sending strength to you guys :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Maybe another time :blush:

I leave the poll open until tomorrow night- but it looks like Sunday… I’m go to check the timezone difference to schedule then finally … :tada::sunny::dancer: :man_dancing:t2:

4 Likes

Ah crap, i guess i’m busy on sunday - it’s the only day i leave for my social job!

1 Like

Better luck for us next time then hopefully :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::pray:t2::four_leaf_clover::tomato:

and good flow for your studies! What social job are you doing?

However- would be cool if you stay present here on forums :tada::hugs::tomato:bro

1 Like

I’ll try to be there though

I’m a media worker of our uni’s cultural sector. Usually I write posts, but these days I mostly do pictures in adobe illustrator

1 Like

Awwwww coooool :tada::tada::pray:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:- what time would fit for you? It hasn’t to be evening…

:tada: Alright- the most ppl chose Sunday- so the USA is mostly 6 hrs behind while Honey is it 3,5 hrs ahead and Nick and Drew are one hour ahead.

How about starting at 18:00 MEST ?!

2020-09-06T16:00:00Z

Let me know what you guys think :thinking:

@StephLP18
@NickGr
@gatsie
@lp13413
@Lilyope
@Honey8

2 Likes

That works for me

1 Like