Please live stream the Oct 27th event!

You are right about that. I really hope they will live stream it. For lp family that couldn’t get the time off work or have the money to travel to Hollywood ca. My think is i work early in the morning and I’ve no way to the show.

1 Like

Chester was a great man.

4 Likes

I really do hope there’s a live stream

3 Likes

Not just a live stream, but also the ability to still watch it after the live stream has ended. Sadly I will have to work when it is going on. :frowning: Part of the reason I also want it on BluRay/DVD so I can watch it when and where ever I want. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Totally support that. I have no idea how many of us fans would actually be able to afford that cost?? I’m assuming it would be pretty low.
Not saying if I had it, I wouldn’t go - I’d have bought those tickets in a flash just to have the opportunity. But too many other hands want my money :weary:
A DVD, esp to benefit the efforts of Music for Relief would be a fantastic idea :+1:

4 Likes

I think they will live stream it i hope it goes on Instagram and maybe a live tv event they should so some thing like that. It will be good for people who can go the the show

1 Like

I hope they live stream the event!! I live in the Netherlands thats the reason i can’t go :frowning:

3 Likes

Hello guys!! Does anyone knows if the show will be available to watch just on live stream or it will be available on Youtube to watch on the next day??
I’m asking because, where I live, it will be like 02:00 AM!! I don’t know if I’ll be able to watch it on live… =/

So does this mean if it’s 7:45pm pacific time
East coast it’s 10:45pm correct?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s right

2 Likes

I can’t wait. To see it i be on YouTube. .

1 Like

Can’t wait! I’m pretty sure I can’t sleep tonight. It will be 5.30 AM here when it starts and I should already be sleeping. Buuuuuut I usually stay up really late and go to sleep around 5-6 AM. So… No idea how tired I will be. Making sure I have plenty of alarms set and energy drink on the fridge. And tons of tissues…

Hmm…it seems the stream in not applicable within the youtube app and only within the browser.

The whole thing is on Youtube

10 Likes

That was intense. What a rollercoaster. I had to write down all performers and songs. And I need to get a nap now, lol

3 Likes

Need to watch this, but my husband can’t find the time. I want to watch it with him… But maybe I’ll break and I’ll watch it anyways :slight_smile: Looking forward :slight_smile:

3 Likes

oh lol! I am watching this thread today! where was this?!!!

1 Like

Nice song by Mike very sad…makes me feel sad as to the bands direction now as chester would have nailed that song…Mike has other skills…

1 Like

Watched the whole show on youtube and it was so apparent how many musicians aren’t fit to lace chesters boots when it comes to vocals…they all.made a cracking go of it but none of them hold a candle to chesters voice :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

5 Likes

Yeah I noticed it too. The Japanese guy nearly died trying to sing SIB.

3 Likes