Please Help Membership

Ich kaufte am 22.011.2017 leider bei fullscreendirect ein LPU 17 Deluxe Bundle + Membership, ich habe es bis heute nicht erhalten. Ich bekomme weder die Ware noch mein Geld oder eine sinnvolle Antwort von dem Verein.
Hat hier irgendwer eine Möglichkeit mir zu helfen, immerhin jährt sich der kauf demnächst.

Grüße Hannes

@theearlywalker
@HakManLP
@OneMoreLight2017

Please help with translation :blush:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I bought an LPU 17 Deluxe Bundle + Membership at fullscreendirect on 22.011.2017, I have not received it yet. I get neither the goods nor my money or a meaningful response from the club.
Anyone here has a chance to help me, after all, the purchase will soon be the year.

Greetings Hannes

3 Likes

maybe contact the LPU Support again via e-mail? Sorry but I don’t know anything about the “fullscreendirect” option :persevere::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Can you give me an e-mailadress?

Greetz Hannes

LPUHQ@LPUNDERGROUND.COM

hope you’ll get help

1 Like

I´m back in the same loop. I get an Autoresponser with the link to FSDsupport@fullscreen.com.

Thank you for contacting LPU HQ!

Please read carefully:

For all other LPU related issues, LPU HQ support is available Monday through Friday from 10am PST to 6pm PST for LP Underground and LP Ambassadors related questions only. All other inquiries will be ignored.

Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for us to respond to your inquiry.

Thank you so much for your support,

-LPU HQ

1 Like

just wait a few days and then contact an admin or a moderator?

Hello HakManLP,

can you write an Mod or the Admin?. I have no rights to sent them a message.

greetz Hannes

umm, maybe can @theearlywalker or @lpfan61 help? I don’t know any mods or admins :confused:

2 Likes

@jFar920 and @derek might know.

3 Likes

Did you try emailing FSDsupport@fullscreen.com?

Hello jFar920,

i wrote 3 mails. This was my last Reqest.

Your request (433001) has been updated.

Jaydah J. (Fullscreen Direct (Fan Membership))

Aug 21, 12:13 PM PDT

Hey,

Sorry for the delay. Our team will look further into this issue for you. Once we have an update we will reach out to you as soon possible.

Best,
Jaydah
Customer Support

Anything else to add? Just reply to this email.

Jaydah J. (Fullscreen Direct (Fan Membership))

Aug 21, 12:13 PM PDT

Hey,

Sorry for the delay. Our team will look further into this issue for you. Once we have an update we will reach out to you as soon possible.

Best,
Jaydah
Customer Support

Hannes77

Aug 21, 12:04 PM PDT

I´m waiting
since 9
month´s.
What´s your
answer?

------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht / Forwarded message -------
Von: Linkin Park <noreply@fullscreendirect.com>
Antwort an: Linkin Park <noreply@fullscreendirect.com >
An: Hannes Schönburg <hannes77@gmx.de>
Betreff: Receipt from Linkin Park (Order #1231647 )
Datum: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 21:04:07 +0000

Thank you Hannes
Schönburg!
This is your receipt for order number 1231647 from Linkin Park on November 22,
Item
Price

LPU 17 Deluxe Bundle + Membership
$89.00

Linkin Park Tiger Master Water Bottle
$0.00

Linkin Park Packable Cinch Bag
$0.00

Lanyard (Black)
$0.00

LPU 17 Guitar Pick
$0.00

LPU 17 Sticker
$0.00

LPU 17 Member Laminate
$0.00

One More Light Enamel Pin
$0.00

LPU Fidget Spinner
$0.00

LPU 17 T-Shirt
$0.00

Linkin Park Bridge Poster (LIMITED TIME OFFER - WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)
$0.00

Shipping Total:
$41.50

Order Total:
$130.50

Additional Information
SHIPPING The LPU Online Store uses the United States Postal Service for all US domestic and
international orders. UPS expedited shipping is also available as a choice. Your shipping and handling
fees are calculated based on the weight, distance from our warehouse in Nashville, and the insured
value of your order (where applicable). PLEASE NOTE: these shipping and handling costs are almost
completely out of our control and are based solely on charges from third party parcel agencies and/or
foreign government postal agencies). All fees are shown before a customer clicks the “Submit Order”
button. For international orders there may be customs/duties charges based on your location. These
charges are not included in the cost of your purchase. All products are shipped from the United States.
If you decide to refuse a package at point of delivery and the package is returned to us, only the
product cost will be refunded. Please allow 1-2 business days after order has been placed to be
processed and shipped (this excludes weekends and holidays). Please note that expedited shipping
services such as UPS Overnight have no guarantees as to when your package will be shipped out
from our warehouse. Orders are usually shipped in the order in which they are received within 24 - 72
hours from when they are placed (not counting weekends). RETURNS/EXCHANGES The LPU Online
Store does not accept exchanges. All digital product sales are final, including digital memberships and
digital music downloads. We do accept physical merchandise returns up to 14 days after a package
has been received. If you wish to return your purchase, please let us know by contacting our customer
service team (see email address below) and we will send instructions for shipment back to us.
Shipment must be returned to us in the original packaging and in the original quality it was received,
and at the customer’s expense. Refunds will be submitted upon receipt of merchandise in new
condition; please note that shipping costs are non-refundable. Contact our customer service team
here: fsdsupport@fullscreen.net Please note that our Customer Service Agents have the right to use
their professional discretion relating to refunds and returns. For all returns allow 5-7 business days for
any merchandise credit to appear on your account statement. SALES/PROMOTIONS All Sales,
Discounts and Promotions on product are only valid for future orders; no discounts will be provided on
past purchased products.

Unsubscribe
P.O. Box 36915, Los Angeles, CA, 90036 US