Please help me log on!~!

I absolutely cannot log on nor can I find anyone to help me! I am clearly able to log on this far to get to forums where I can send this message. I have tried twitter for moderators nad have had no success. I tried emailing headquarters. I am super frustrated.

1 Like

I’m confused. Where are you trying to log on?

I am trying to log on to my LPU account. The area where you can see past orders and your friends list. Also I am trying to order a t shirt and when I go to add it to my cart it asks me to “logon” even though I’m logged on.

Are you sure you have a paid LPU account or that it hasn’t expired?

I’m sure. I got my LPU16 in July and have had an account since 2008.

I’m not 100% but I’ve seen people have issues when they’re doing stuff on phone vs computer
That would be my only suggestion

Ugh. This is so frustrating because I wanted to get a shirt for the tribute. Thanks!

I had the same thing happened but once i log on in on my phone and tablet ot was good. Try to stay log on your phone and see what happens

Nope, didn’t work. Tried it on my phone.

Sorry don’t know about your LPU account issues but the ‘celebrate life Chester memorial’ tees/hoodies are only through the Linkin Park website not the LPU page.
Hope you resolve your issue

Yeah I got those, but I was hoping to get the LPU fidget spinner. I can click on it but when I try to add it to my cart it says join. I’ve been a member since 2011 and it’s extremely frustrating.

I bet it is! Good luck :shamrock:

Ok so yeah, still not working. I got an email saying there is a glitch and they are aware of it. Then I was nice and waited a week. And still nothing. I paid my good money to be in the LPU every year and am not being able to reap the benefits. I don’t know what else to do.

Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify the sender of the transmission error and then promptly delete this message from your computer system.

I had too wait about 2 weeks. Are you signed into forum on your app or websote

Right now I’m signed on my desk top through LPU. It obviously lets me log on since I’m able to write in this forum. WTH!

Did you get an email from lol about the shorts that’s how I had to buy mine

I got an email from I think Headquarters acknowledging the “glitch” but nothing since then. They said they are aware but gave no timeline or update after that. I got my tribute gear now I’m just frustrated that I can’t access my friends list or download LPU 16 music that I PAID FOR.

My download came in an email that’s the only way I got that also