"pets"

Ive noticed a lot of members have images of theyer pets. So what sort of pet do you have? I have 2 dogs,a kelpie x named Tia she is 14 yrs old & a beagle named Bridee she is 5. [biggrin]

we have a cat that’s called Alfred and two goldfish that are called Cosmo and Wanda [lol]

I have one dog, norfolk terrier Mimi, and she is 8 years old now. And we have two budgies too :smiley:
If everything goes fine, i’ll have little puppy soon :slight_smile:

I have 4 dogs. 3 Shih Tzu and 1 Mix between Shih Tzu and Pekingese. They are all boys and age 9 in this month, 7yo, 3yo, and the youngest one is 11months.

Now I have one dog called Julius. He’s 3 years old bichon frisé :slight_smile: I think I’m one of them who has added some images of my dog ;DD

I have a cat called Tilly :smiley:
She’s awesome :slight_smile:

I have a cat. His name’s Thurman, or Thurmie

1 Like

[quote=LP13413]I have a cat. His name’s Thurman, or Thurmie

Thurmie, my favorite pets on LPU chatroom along with Cory’s dog George :3

I have 1 Chocolate Lab (Nikita), one cat (Dexter), 3 beta fish, and 4 chickens: 2 Americanas (Penny and Isis), 1 Barred Rock (Selu), and 1 Black Austrilope Minerva.

1 dog, his name is Casper and 2 cats, their names are Mia and Cleo :slight_smile: Cleo is my baby!

we have a 11 year old springer spaniel named woody and a 1 1/2 year old chocolate lab/black lab/ german shorthair mix named Jeter

I have a 2-year-old cat called Alaudi, but we usually call him “P”.

I have 2 cats, Luna & Nena

that is soooooooooo sweet :slight_smile:

I have two cats.

One’s a calico named Coco, but I like to call her coco-chan :D.

The other is a orange and white cat named Mickey. He’s a butthead xD.

I have a dog, his name is ‘MR. BEEFY’. He’s an American Staffy x Rottweiler & he’s 17 months old. I also have 2 green tree frogs which are very cute [biggrin]

linkin park Pictures, Images and Photos

[quote=Tracey LPHybridSoulja]I have a dog, his name is ‘MR. BEEFY’. He’s an American Staffy x Rottweiler & he’s 17 months old. I also have 2 green tree frogs which are very cute [biggrin]

linkin park Pictures, Images and Photos[/quote]

aww cute :slight_smile: is he “beefy” then? :stuck_out_tongue: or does he just like beef? :smiley:

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=Tracey LPHybridSoulja]I have a dog, his name is ‘MR. BEEFY’. He’s an American Staffy x Rottweiler & he’s 17 months old. I also have 2 green tree frogs which are very cute [biggrin]

linkin park Pictures, Images and Photos[/quote]

aww cute :slight_smile: is he “beefy” then? :stuck_out_tongue: or does he just like beef? :smiley:
[/quote]
I actually got his name from Adam Sandler’s movie ‘Little Nicky’. He is very beefy & stocky, The name really suits him!

linkin park Pictures, Images and Photos

I have a cat, two guineapigs, a turtle abd a birdspider.
my cat is called “Gary” and my guineapigs are called “Fips” and “Fine”

I have three cats and 1 dog, the names of the cats are Mardy 11yrs, Ashton 12yrs, and Daisy 7yrs. The name of my dog is Cloe 4 yrs she is a long hair chiwawa with mix of pekingese, shes a lil fatty lol but i luv her even tho my brothers dont find her cool she barks at everything. But not on command and she is terrified of the cats lol shes a mess but a very nice dog when shes not barking at ppl she already knows and going potty in the house not fun… :slight_smile: