Our Pets <only post cute pets with photos!>

I’m so sorry to hear that :disappointed: hugs

1 Like

Omg :open_mouth:- sending strenght dear, we hold your back! That’s fuc**** heavy :hugs:

1 Like

:cry: sorry to hear… sending you strenght! :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

It’s the pain I got through my heart when I heard that Chester passed away. It hurts A LOT!

But she will join her sister soon. :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Its always opening the wounds again, everytime we make the experience that we have to let a love go… it’s the worst pain I’ve ever known- feeling you rn and sending you all warmth I am able too, you are not alone dear, and every tear you cry is right … just let it go, we are here to hold you :hugs:

2 Likes

I am so so sorry to hear this. Losing a pet hurts so much. Sending you strength. You gave your cat the best life she could possibly have. She had a happy life

3 Likes

We are here for you dear! It’s hard to let our beloved friends go… :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

How have I never seen this thread before being a fellow animal lover (cats :joy:). And sorry to hear this @raz7, it must be hard to have this happen. But we are here for you if you need us. :gift_heart:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry, it’s hard to let a pet go. Even if it’s an animal, it’s just like losing a friend. But if she’s sick it’s better than living with pain and suffer. She had the best life with you. Sending tons of hugs :hugs:

1 Like

My cat has just been put down, (I stayed at home, I wouldn’t been able to trust myself at the vets)

RIP Callie (Calico, Cal)
2002 - 2018

I’m sorry to hear :disappointed:
16 years for a cat is no short life and I bet it was a full happy life :slight_smile:
hang in there…

1 Like

Ohh God… I don’t have words to say something good now… I just know how you feel…

RIP Callie.

@raz7 anything you want to say, we’re here…

1 Like

Hey! Sorry for that. :disappointed: I can understand when pet goes away. Sending big Hugs! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::heart::muscle::sparkles:

I’ve seen this thread for the first time i guess… This is my pet trying to climb… :see_no_evil:

IMG20171209103325

11 Likes

How cuuuteeeee!! :heart_eyes: escaping from you?why??! :laughing:

3 Likes

I really have no idea :joy: seems like she doesn’t like me!

4 Likes

Thank you for that video! :heart::heart::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Welcomed! :wink::wink::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

One month today, I have lost Callie. But now, another cat I know has passed away. Zelda, my nans cat has just passed away from the same cause as Callie. My heart has not recovered from Chesters and Callies passing but now my heart is broke once again with Zelda. Zelda was only 8 at the time.

Any prayers will be appreciated at this time! :sob::sob:

6 Likes

Oh sh*t!

I’m sorry to hear that. I don’t know what to say, just let the sadness goes out and remember your cat with love… Any thing you need to say, we’re here… Be strong.

1 Like

Calm down dear!! we’re here with you!sending you strenght and sunny hugs :sun_with_face: :hugs: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :muscle:

1 Like