Our latest purchase

• Hard Drive Disk (500 GB)

[quote=Sergio-LP-19]- Hard Drive Disk (500 GB)

[quote=StanleyElite]

lemme know what Uncharted is like pls I am thinking of getting it too!

[quote=Sergio-LP-19][quote=StanleyElite]

lemme know what Uncharted is like pls I am thinking of getting it too!

A little late but I finally bought Deathly Hallows Part 2. And the new Cage The Elephant DVD

Haha, I bought a book. Tamora Pierce’s Mastiff.

Finally, that one:

this:

my latest purchase was LPU11 package. but I’m thinking what’s the next…:slight_smile:

I bought a Slipknot Snuff USA Promo CD :smiley:

These four awesome items that arrived today [biggrin]

I’m having my WWRp BRAMBLE MK2 GATLING Linkin Park EXCLUSIVE shipped in the end of the month!

[quote=bridgeburner]I’m having my WWRp BRAMBLE MK2 GATLING Linkin Park EXCLUSIVE shipped in the end of the month!
[/quote]

u serious? :DD Where the FUCK do I get that awesome thing from?!?!??!

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=bridgeburner]I’m having my WWRp BRAMBLE MK2 GATLING Linkin Park EXCLUSIVE shipped in the end of the month!
[/quote]

[/quote]

I ordered in Sept last yr at A Thousand Horizons Official Website:

Orders will be taken from 2011/09/09 at 12:00(JST) until 2011/09/28 at 21:00(JST).

• Products will be made-to-order.
  • Delivery will be in January 2012.

I received my order updated a few days ago, it’s coming! :slight_smile:

[quote=bridgeburner][quote=StanleyElite][quote=bridgeburner]I’m having my WWRp BRAMBLE MK2 GATLING Linkin Park EXCLUSIVE shipped in the end of the month!
[/quote]

[quote=bridgeburner]I’m having my WWRp BRAMBLE MK2 GATLING Linkin Park EXCLUSIVE shipped in the end of the month!
[/quote]
Oh my F*** god! :open_mouth:
amazing!

Where did you get it, I’m looking for it :slight_smile:

[/quote]
A bit too expensive for me I should say, the only thing that pleased me about the Be@rbrick was that the $ I put for it went to help people in Japan. It looks nice, but @ 7000 Yen I think I’ll stick around :stuck_out_tongue: