Our latest purchase

Ive seen this topic before but what the heck lol.

My last purchase was tickets for the movie War Horse :smiley:

Actually I take that back Prescription pills were the last thing I bought xD.

I bought this a week ago

my last purchases were these:

[quote=AberuLP]my last purchases were these:

[/quote]

looks good bro :smiley:

[quote=AberuLP]my last purchases were these:

[/quote]

I have to buy the The Rising Tied …

today i bought a new color for my hair^^

I bought Slipknot: The Nameless Promo CD a few days back. Hopefully it arrives soon :smiley:

My last purch well most recent, was becoming a yr memeber and also getting the LPU11 package now i hope to make more in the future like tickets and maybe winning some prizes along the way… Add me if ya like :slight_smile:

2 albums:

I bought:

Hybrid Theory Special Edition
Somewhere I Belong Single
LP Live in New York
LP Live in Tokio

:slight_smile: i’m planning to get the LPU 5,7 & 8 cd. And of course, i still waiting for my LPU11 package :wink:

[quote=Adriana]I bought:

Hybrid Theory Special Edition
Somewhere I Belong Single
LP Live in New York
LP Live in Tokio

:slight_smile: i´m planning to get the LPU 5,7 & 8 cd. And of course, i still waiting for my LPU11 package ;)[/quote]

LP Live in New York and Live in Tokyo are Bootlegs :wink:

My two latest purchases were

tickets for Mission Impossible 4 ^^

Mike Shinoda’s book which arrived on December 27th

just arrived today. I forgotten to mention that also I purchased the FMM =P

[quote=AberuLP]just arrived today. I forgotten to mention that also I purchased the FMM =P
[/quote]

nice the FMM is sooooooooooooo epic!

[quote=Jats]Just bought it [biggrin]

Come on, you bought it ?
If you bought this via ebay … I was so fucking about to buy the same article but then I thought about the shipping and how long it would take so I didn’t buy it. Damn, what a cool fluke [lol]

[quote=Jats]Come on, you bought it ?
If you bought this via ebay … I was so fucking about to buy the same article but then I thought about the shipping and how long it would take so I didn’t buy it. Damn, what a cool fluke [lol][/quote]
if you speak the same article that was on auction, I say that this is not. I found one like it, with promotional sticker in French. And course, is brand new.