Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Happy belated birthday @acemasters !! :tada: :birthday: :hugs:

@acemasters
Belated Happy Birthday! :birthday:

Happy cakeday @neeksnz :cake:
And a belated happy birthday to @acemasters. Hope you had a wonderful day! :partying_face: :birthday:

Happy cakeday @neeksnz :slight_smile:

Happy belated birthday, @acemasters! I hope you had a fab day.

Happy belated birthday @acemasters ! :hugs::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada::birthday:

Happy cake day @neeksnz ! :grin::cake::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

Happy cakeday @neeksnz !! :tada: :cake:

Happy cake day @neeksnz

1 Like

Thank you so, so much, sweetheart! I’m doing fine, can’t complain. Of course the situation is scary for me because I’m high risk for covid 19, but hey, try to do my best. And you? Hope so much you’re fine! You’re such a lovely person, sending you lots of hugs :hugs::heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

@lplove happy cakeday!!! :cake: :cake:

1 Like

Hey @linkinisa :hugs: checking in to say goodbye :laughing: thanks for your words, take a hug :hugs: :green_heart:

@lplove you did it! One year in! :partying_face:
Something no one after you will succeed in :joy:
So happy cakeday :cake: :hugs: :hugs: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Happy cakeday @lplove ! :cake: :hugs: :tada:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @lplove :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @lplove ! :grin::tada::confetti_ball::partying_face::cake:

1 Like

@drounzer @lpfan61 @the_termin8r @Lilyope

Caught the day right in time? :joy:

Thank you all!!!

5 Likes

Happy birthday! @ars32. Enjoy youre day! :partying_face:

Thank you so much guys for lovely wishes :heart::heart::rose::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @lpfan61 @the_termin8r @anngelenee @Lilyope and everyone be happy always as you are and be strong :wink::heart: enjoy your day and celebrate :tada::confetti_ball::birthday::birthday:sorry for late reply guys :relaxed::heart:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @ars32 :birthday:
Happy cake day @lplove :relaxed:

Happy birthday @ars32 !! :birthday: :hugs: :tada:

Happy bday @ars32 birthday :birthday: and happy :cake: day @neeksnz and @lplove :sunny::sunny::hugs::yellow_heart:

And happy belated bday @acemasters :tada::sunny::yellow_heart::hugs::rainbow::sunglasses::+1:t2::birthday::crazy_face::pray:t2::rainbow: