Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Happy birthdaaaayyy @LP13413 !!!:hugs::hugs::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @LP13413

2 Likes

Happy birthday @LP13413!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @LP13413 ! :hugs::tada::confetti_ball::partying_face::cake:

2 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaamdieeeeeeeee @LP13413 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :birthday: :tada::+1:t2::balloon::sunny::sunny: Have a great day :partying_face::star_struck: let them celebrate you :gift::gift::crazy_face::confetti_ball: with lot’s of gifts- mine is a bonecrusher hug :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: filled with strength and love :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: And sunshine for your next year :tada::tada::rainbow::balloon:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @LP13413 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @LP13413!! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with everything you could possibly wish for!

2 Likes

Happy birthday @LP13413!! Hope you’re having a wonderful day man :smiley::tada:

2 Likes

@LP13413 happy birthday buddy! :confetti_ball: :partying_face: Hope you can celebrate it! Enjoy you’re day! :cake: :birthday:

2 Likes

@LP13413 I hope you have a happy birthday

1 Like

Where aaaaare you Andy? @LP13413 I need a squeezing bday hug :hugs::hugs::tada::+1:t2::balloon::crazy_face::dash:

1 Like

Happy birthday! @LP13413 :birthday:

1 Like

Happy birthday @LP13413 hope you have a good day today :hugs:.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @LP13413! :birthday::gift::tada:

1 Like

@LP13413 if I wasn’t gonna be first, I had to be last :nerd_face:
A very happy birthday to one of the hardest working dudes I know :partying_face: :muscle:
Glad to have seen that you got a slower paced day today and hope that this coming year brings you a return on the karmic balance of off time and relaxation and good times that you’re owed for these crazy times!
Wish you health, happiness, and prosperity my dude :smile: :partying_face: :birthday: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @justinkilmer !! :cake: :tada: :partying_face:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @justinkilmer ! :grin::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @justinkilmer :slight_smile:

1 Like

@justinkilmer Happy cake day!

1 Like

Happy :cake: day Justin! @justinkilmer

1 Like