Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Happy bday to all the bday boy/girl here :cake:
God bless you!

The :cake: shows the anniversary inhere, the :birthday: shows the bday- she has anniversary :laughing: and good morning @turexidrosa :sunny: what’s the time where you are?!

1 Like

Hahaha i c apologize my ignorance :sweat_smile:

Its 13.21 here… nice weather a bit gloomy so its kind of not too hot as usual like it :star_struck:

What about you?

1 Like

8:22 am sun rose 1,5 hrs ago- a bit gloomy- should become 25*C today! I’m from Germany- you?

1 Like

Aw so its usually 6.30am for the sun to shine in your place? Cool its kind of too late in here because we generally have the sun rise at 6am

Anw, Indonesia representttttt :sunglasses:

1 Like

Over here sunrise and sunset depend on the actual season- in summer earliest around 4:30 am to winter latest around 9pm… and your country is wonderful from what I saw on pictures so far!

1 Like

Well thank u! It is a beautiful country :heart_eyes: it actually consists of so many islands so we have natural places all over like mountains, beaches as well as different cultures and languages that come along with it :star_struck:

Come here sometime… well maybe after the pandemic i have to say :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wbu? Where are you from?

Happy birthday! @framos1792 :birthday:
Happy_birthday_6-1587128052250.jpeg--happy_birthday_everyone___april_18th

1 Like

To open on the 17th september only !!

Summary

Guess what?! I found a special cake for youuu :crazy_face::joy:

HappyBananaBirthdayIlan!

Happy biiiirthday @framos1792 ! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::hugs::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @framos1792 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday, stallion lol @framos1792

1 Like

Happy birthday, @framos1792!

1 Like

Thanks everybody! :relaxed:

@Lilyope :rofl: do I bring my stickers into here? Lol

4 Likes

Happy birthday!!! May all your wishes come true :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:8991a76080212e4429a382f53251a515

2 Likes

Thank you!! :smile: :hugs: :heart:

Happy birthday @framos1792!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday Frank! @framos1792

1 Like

@framos1792 happy biirthdaayy!! :hugs:

1 Like

81bBMnjeOgL

Happy birthday @framos1792 !!! :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :birthday: :tada:

1 Like

Happy birthday @framos1792! Please send me some birthday cake cause I’m starving here.

1 Like