Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Happy Cake day @HakManLP !!

Happy cakeday @HakManLP :hugs::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada::cake:

Happy Cakeday @HakmanLP!!! What cake have you prepared for us? :moon_cake: :pancakes: :cupcake: :cake:

Happy cakeday @HakManLP !!! :grin: :cake: :heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Especially to you: Damn, this concert was one of the best, I’ve ever visited - I’m so happy that we met in real life and maybe do some ‘oldschool punk rock & nu metal’ concerts together again :metal:t2: :grimacing: :sunglasses:

hey you guys :sob: :pray:t2: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

JUST THANK YOU :heart: :pray:t2:
Chester you rock guys
YOU GUYS ROCK! :metal:t2: :heart:
Linkin Park Huddle

I really love and appreciate the support, the talk, the discussions and the exchange with all of you! :heart: :metal:t2: :pray:t2: So, I made a good choice to ‘get over my personal negative feelings about posting in an world wide forum’ and be an active LPU member and not just only a ‘silent reader’ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing everyone a good weekend :heart: :pray:t2:

12 Likes

Happy cakeday to you @HakManLP also from me!:heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:i love to got to know you here and you’re such an important part of the LPU!

Happy cakeday @mish3lka :slight_smile: :hugs: :cake:

Happy Cakeday @mish3lka :cake:

Happy cakeday @mish3lka :slight_smile:

Happy cakeday @mish3lka :moon_cake:

Happy cakeday @mish3lka !! :heart: :cake: :hugs: :hugs:
How’re you doing? :smile:

Happy cakeday to you @mish3lka :hugs: :green_heart: :cake: :tada: :balloon:
It’s been a while, hope you’re life is great and the little one keeping you busy :crazy_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Happy birthday @rickvanmeijel !! :hugs: :birthday: :heart: :smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday @rickvanmeijel :champagne: :birthday:

1 Like

Thank you @lpfan61 @anomalia!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @rickvanmeijel!! Have a good one :smiley:

1 Like

Happy birthday @rickvanmeijel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @evooba @the_termin8r! :blush:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @rickvanmeijel !! :hugs: :birthday: :heart:

1 Like

Happy cake day @mish3lka!

Happy Birthday to our amazing musician @rickvanmeijel ! I hope you get to eat lots of cake and manage to enjoy your day somehow! So glad I got to know and meet you!

3 Likes