Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Thank you @amitrish @hilaryfol @AJ_7
Happy belated cakeday @TaintedKid :balloon:

1 Like

It is sooo niceee :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: thank you!

1 Like

Happy birthday @shinodaTASTIC ! :birthday: :smile: :partying_face:

Happy belated birthday @shinodaTASTIC ! :blush::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada::birthday:

Hey!
My birthday is 5th November. Best birthday in the world. :fireworks: :sparkler:

You can set it up in your profile for it to show a cake next to your name on the day.

1 Like

Happy cakeday @georkost !! :cake: :hugs: :hugs: how are youuu?? :sun_with_face:

1 Like

@georkost happy cakeday :cake: :tada::tada::balloon::hugs:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @georkost :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, happy cakeday @georkost :partying_face: :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :notes: :cake:
It’s been a while :kissing_heart: take a hug!
:hugs: :green_heart:

1 Like

My birthday is the 5th November, if you’re in the UK that’s bonfire night, if you’re not in the UK, it’s a day we celebrate every year and it all started with a chap named Guy Fawkes who tried to blow up the Houses of Parliament in 1605. :+1:

Happy belated cakeday @georkost ! :hugs::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake:

Happy birthday @marcusarelius !! :tada: :birthday: :partying_face: :sun_with_face: :tada:

Happy birthday @marcusarelius ! :blush::confetti_ball::tada::partying_face::birthday:

Happy birthday @marcusarelius :slight_smile: :birthday:

Happy belated cake day @georkost !
Happy belated birthday @marcusarelius !

Happy birthday to the kind and caring @yomarques !!! I hope you managed to have some fun today! Take care and eat lots of cake :hugs: :heart::hugs::heart:

1 Like

Thank you, dear! You’re the best :heart:

2 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::gift::tada::balloon::confetti_ball: @yomarques :hugs::heart::heart::yellow_heart::hugs: stay awesome :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, dear! :heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday @yomarques :slight_smile:

1 Like