Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Happy birthday @Synthesizer! :tada: Hope you’re doing well!

Happy cakeday @stormy_day !! :cake: :hugs: how are you?? :hugs:

Happy cakeday @stormy_day! :partying_face::blush::cake::tada::confetti_ball:

Happy cake day @LPUgrl2 ! :smile: :cake:

Late thank you for wishes everyone :heart:

I was quiet & I probably will be because I’m preparing for very important exams next month & I need to study a lot :confused: . Hugs :hugs: :hugs: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hey! Keep it up! :muscle: all fingers crossed for your exams :crossed_fingers: You will do it!!! :hugs: :green_heart:

1 Like

Happy birthday @evooba :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @evooba !!! :birthday: :hugs: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

@evooba Happy birthday! :heart: :birthday: :tada: :balloon:

1 Like

Happy Birthday to one of my closest friends, the most amazing and kind @evooba!!! Thank you for being you! I hope you manage to find something to make you smile today. May today bring loads of music, coffee and animals! Sending you lots of virtual hugs :hugs: :heart: :hugs: :heart: I hope we get a chance to meet soon

2 Likes

Happy birthday @evooba :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Happy birthday @evooba :hugs: :cake: :partying_face:

1 Like

20200515_094923

But we do @evooba :partying_face: :partying_face:

Happy birthday :tada: :birthday: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :sparkler: :hugs: :green_heart:
Have a great day! :guitar: :notes: :cd: :tropical_drink:

I just assume, you aren’t into speaches,
so I try und keep it short. :crazy_face:
Here is your cake:

20200515_094120

And he was just pretending to be the bad guy:

20200515_094950

2 Likes

Happy birthday @evooba!! :tada: Have a great day

1 Like

:tada::tada: Eeeeeeeevaaaaaa :loudspeaker: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :tada::gift::balloon::confetti_ball::birthday: to a very powerful strong young lady who has an excellent taste in music, food and friends :stuck_out_tongue: I’m so happy we met here :+1:t2:, you definitely have a place in my heart :heart: and I feel connected with you :kissing_heart::yellow_heart::hugs:- enjoy your bday at its best :confetti_ball::tada: have a good day, :confetti_ball::yellow_heart::sunny: despite of the chaos around :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue: @evooba

1 Like

Thank you so so so much guys for your wishes!!! I truly appreciate it!! :smiley:

7 Likes

@evooba Happy birthdaaaaayyyyy !!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:have a great day!

1 Like

Happy birthdayyyy @evooba ! :hugs::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada::birthday:

1 Like

Happy birthday @evooba :cake: love your unicorn cupcakes!

1 Like

Happy birthday, @evooba!

1 Like