Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Happy birthday @jrtrussell!! :tada:

And of course happy birthday Chester Bennington. Can’t wait to hear your incredible voice again with the new Grey Daze album. We love you :hugs:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @jrtrussell!!
im curious what the group would say if we evolve you to gyarados after this day :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

jk of course not, youll always be the splash happy magicrap to us :partying_face:

:flushed:

happy bithday brother! :partying_face: :hugs: hands down one of the coolest dudes ive ever met :muscle:

also…been gone for a while so happy birthday/cake day to each and every person i might have missed!

Happy Birthday to mr CB! :partying_face: :relaxed: :thought_balloon:

4 Likes

@jrtrussell happy birthday!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

One day before my daughter!
A Aries too! How cool is that!!!

Happy birthday @justinkilmer :partying_face: :gift_heart: :birthday: :champagne: :sparkler: :gift: :tada:

I wish you a wonderful day with your love! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:
No party so! At least not with real people! But you could party online, if you should miss it!
I already did some baking, and cause I couldn’t decide witch would tast batter, I made all of them. Sure enough people who want to celebrate with you!
20200327_092438

20200327_092341

Ah, DANG! I promised yesterday to not yell at you today :worried: so I can’t call you to hurry! But please, you have to! She (and the onions :grimacing:) eat it all alone, if you don’t.
20200327_092453

Sorry, I try to be calm right now! But @IronSoldier16 @framos1792 you are so annoying!!! Stop that!!!
So, satisfied? I mentioned you! :roll_eyes:

Back to @justinkilmer one of the really nice guys here! Happy to have met you! You make this place worth while! :hugs: :green_heart:

2 Likes

@justinkilmer Happy birthday! Have a great day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy Birthday @jrtrussell :birthday: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wrong tag :rofl:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @justinkilmer! :birthday:
Screenshot_20200327-150856~2

4 Likes

@justinkilmer HAPPY BIRTHDAYY!!!:hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:i really hope you can have a good day today!(despite corona and not being able to party with friends in rl, i’m sorry for that​:dizzy_face:)stay positive!:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Whaaa? :laughing: they’re both on “J” :rofl: :roll_eyes:

Happy Birthday @justinkilmer

BountifulCompetentGallowaycow-max-1mb

4 Likes

Happy birthday @justinkilmer!! :smiley:

1 Like

Happy birthday @justinkilmer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Juuuustiiiin …

Have a great day- let them celebrate :tada: you :birthday: :beers: :dancer: :joy::tada::rainbow::sunny: @justinkilmer

2 Likes

happy birthday @justinkilmer :cake: enjoy the day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy happy birthday @justinkilmer !! :tada: :birthday: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you all!! :hugs: :hugs:

@anna834 way to make me both laugh my ass off and tear up at the same time :joy: I appreciate it!

@amitrish that is awesome!! :joy:

Trying my best lol isn’t too bad right now! Have a fun “plan” when I get home lmao See discription below

:rofl: :rofl:
Hey we can give @jrtrussell some love too why not

Thanks!! :grin::grin: :crazy_face:

Alright for my amazing plan!!

Going Bar hopping!!

Well in my own house…start in the kitchen… go to the living room… maybe bed room… hallway?.. in translation… probably just gonna watch a movie with Brianna tonight :rofl: but hey same thing!

8 Likes

Enjoy :blush:- that’s the best way to celebrate it, with your lovely wife and a different drink in each room of the house together with her :man_dancing:t2: :joy: cheers :beers: man @justinkilmer

1 Like

@justinkilmer happy birthday man! Enjoy, it sucks the virus is ruined the day for you… hope you still make the best of it! :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :cake:

@justinkilmer!!

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Just kidding! Like hell ima miss out on your party! Let’s gooooo!!!

Even @jrtrussell is coming along since he’s getting mentioned lol

We just gotta stay away from sharp objects so no pinning the tail on the donkey- I know y’all will try to get me for being the burrito :crazy_face:

I know I’m a bit late bro but hope even at this time you’re chilling late night at home and that you get a rain check for the party you’re owed! :partying_face:
Thank you for being a fellow clown in here to lighten the mood of everyone who gets the chance to read up in you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I hope we get to follow along through your new year!
Happy birthday!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::birthday:

1 Like

Haply birthday @justinkilmer ! :grin::hugs::partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball: