Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Happy birthday @StephLP18 :gift: :birthday: :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::hugs::confetti_ball::tada::rainbow::balloon::balloon::confetti_ball::confetti_ball: may your dreams come true :hugs::heart::kissing_heart:

Happy birthday @StephLP18 :rose: :partying_face: :gift_heart: :birthday: :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: :gift:
Have a wonderful day! A March girl, spring is greeting you to a great new year! :sunflower:
Happy to have met you here :hugs: :green_heart: looking forward to new songs by you! :kissing_heart:

20200302_075428

Happy birthday @StephLP18 :slight_smile:

Happy cakeday @linkinisa :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday @StephLP18 :birthday:
Happy cakeday @linkinisa :cake:

1 Like

Happy birthday @StephLP18 :tada:

Happy :cake: day @linkinisa :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy cake day @linkinisa ! :blush::partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball:

Happy birthday @StephLP18 ! :hugs::partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Happy birthday @StephLP18 !!! :birthday: :tada: :hugs: :hugs:

Have a great day @StephLP18, happy birthday!!

Thank you all for birthday wishes

4 Likes

@StephLP18 happy birthday!! :slight_smile: Have a great day today!

@StephLP18 happy birthday to you!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

@StephLP18 Happy birthday! :partying_face: :birthday: :gift:

Happy belated cake day @linkinisa !
Happy belated birthday @StephLP18! I hope you had a wonderful birthday filled with happiness and all things awesome!

The reason I came on the forum’s today is because it’s our favourite robot’s birthday! @the_termin8r May your day be filled with junk food, RC cars, lego, and minimal annoying human interaction! May all the idiots in the world disappear from your world just for today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Happy birthday @the_termin8r :slightly_smiling_face:

So, no speeches, no hugs, no hearts, no love, no happy I’ve met you …
Hmm :thinking:
:bulb: a cake! I think you liked cake.
So I made one for you

20200307_071813

And a present

20200307_071433

Have a interesting and not annoying day!

5 Likes

Happy birthday @the_termin8r ! :grin::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::birthday:

1 Like

Hey bot :robot: @the_termin8r happy to know you- you’re my telephone joker - and no matter how hard I try - can’t remember your age… :thinking: some say you’re 30 … :joy: forever?! However- have a great bday- the way you like it- built some flamethrower or so :joy::joy: or let banshee frighten some dogs :joy: have a wonderful birthday :gift: :birthday: …

2 Likes

Happy birthdayyyyyyyy @the_termin8r!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Happy birthday @the_termin8r :birthday:

happy-birthday-robot-background_1374-24

1 Like

Thanks everyone. Here’s to another year of apathy, nihilism, cynicism, boredom, stress and general misery. :rofl:

Neither can I, I’m 22 apparently. :joy:

8 Likes

Happy birthday @the_termin8r , I hope you have a great day

1 Like