Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Looked out of my window to see you hang down of it. :rofl:

1 Like

Dang! Cover blown! :flushed:
:walking_woman: :running_woman:

1 Like

Yeah happy birthday to rob!:blush::heart:

Holy Tintinnabulation! :exploding_head: (Robin taught me that one :roll_eyes:)
I was gone for this :exploding_head: :cold_sweat: :confounded:
I hope that uhhhh… other interactions are enough to remedy the lateness a bit :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and show just how wonderful it’s been to have met you here annita :smile: :hugs:
If this site didn’t exist, I wouldn’t have had the luck to meet you :grin: I think :thinking:
As it is, as big a weirdo and as big a chili pepper and as difficult to grasp as you are :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:, I wouldn’t pass up the chance to say here how happy I am that you chanced upon here because it’s been really wonderful and special to get to know you :black_heart:
one of the biggest hopes is getting the opportunity to have this be the first of many cake days that I get to say I know you, and hopefully with each passing one I know you better and better :hugs:

Don’t go disappearing (yes I bit my tongue there hehe) and let people always see what an amazingly wonderful girl you are :partying_face: HAPPY late CAKE DAY @anngelenee :cake::tada::balloon::cactus: :lobster:

(And you’d laugh your butt off if you had been here watching the little logo for 15 minutes “…typing…typing…typing…typing… :skull: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Edit: :pushpin: :dagger: :syringe: :pick: :fountain_pen: :balloon: I had to come back to pop rob bourdon’s balloon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you for this words :hugs: :kissing_heart:

That :balloon: totally distracts you huh? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Holy Uncanny Photographic Mental Processes!

@anomalia and @anna834 as well?! :exploding_head::skull:
Y’all planned these things out :thinking:
As I’m reading your similarity conversation, the little x files jingle is playing in my head lol
Happy cake day to you both as well then! Partners in crime and chaos and destruction :partying_face: seeing you girls in here is always great to see(yeah this is more to anomalía as anna834 is like…ALWAYS here…24-7-365-2020 :skull: lol jk)
It’s been quite the year between y’all Anna’s and everything that’s gone down in the past year so all I can say to this is a sincere thank you for playing a big role in making this place what it is- anomaliaing everything right away and all :thinking: I’ve gotten to read plenty of the deleted stuff so can’t complain hehe
This wouldn’t be home without you girls and I hope you know how much you’re appreciated :hugs: I mean that personally as much as I know everyone else feels the same way
Happy cake day!!! :partying_face: :balloon: :tada: Late once again :confounded: but here nonetheless :innocent:

Last but not least @birdy1989 happy cake day to you as well!! :partying_face: :tada: :cake: :hugs: a personal hug just for you to make it a little special in some way as I’m writing here in this big post :crazy_face: I glanced at you saying you needed a break from social media as a whole if I’m not mistaken, and can only say I absolutely understand how overwhelming it can become but am happy that you’ve popped in as well and hope that if the stars align you can spend time here as well as I know you’re just as amazing a person as anyone here :hugs: sending you well wishes and good vibes on this year to come of LPU :crazy_face:

2 Likes

:grin: I can go to sleep now hehe :heart_eyes:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :unamused: :roll_eyes: :unamused: :triumph: :roll_eyes:
Nooooooo :lying_face: :roll_eyes: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nah I got the hug and kiss so it’s fine :yum:

1 Like

And who is saying this? :rofl:
Where have you been on the right day? The cake day without you seems invalid and must be celebrated once more now.

1 Like

The sweet innocent mature scholar of a man emblazoned with the icon of a winged mouse :nerd_face:

I was putting out the Australian fires, and then failed at stopping all the missiles that were thrown at them bases, I only deactivated 4 of 16 :disappointed: then I had to convince the queen to not be mad at Harry and Meghan for going Mountie on her :nerd_face: it’s been a busy time for the bat really…

As if you needed excuses for re celebrating muahahaha
See! Chaos with you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:expressionless:
:walking_woman: :walking_woman:

You forgot to add ‘modest’

1 Like

:rofl: are you pulling a framos and disappearing for two weeks(?)

Oh, no need for me to include it when you naturally already knew it! It came to your mind instantly, see! :star_struck: :joy:

1 Like

You try to get rid of me? :exploding_head:

Me? When and how? :expressionless: of course not :joy:

And as if I could stay away for two weeks. :joy:

That would need a massive break down, I don’t hope for that. :confounded: :rofl:

lol Nah you want top spot in the top users :crazy_face:

I want the Devotee badg. But I blow this already with the last break. Starting all over again.

And this, you know how happy I would be with more activity here.
:crazy_face:

1 Like

rovlta9

1 Like

:joy:
Na. Just don’t want to be the only one that active.

20200122_112107

But maybe I just talk too much. :woman_shrugging:

Did you just say maybe? :thinking:

1 Like