1 Like

Happy birthday @cincybmxlpfreak :slight_smile:

1 Like

@cincybmxlpfreak Happy Birthday :balloon:

and for Chester ofcourse :grin:

1 Like

Happy Birthday :birthday::balloon::tada::gift::confetti_ball: @cincybmxlpfreak

2 Likes

Happy birthday @cincybmxlpfreak and Chester!

1 Like

Happy birthday to
@cincybmxlpfreak and chester :blush::relaxed::grin::blush::gift::birthday::balloon::sparkler::fireworks::tada::confetti_ball::postal_horn::loudspeaker::mega::notes::musical_note::microphone::musical_keyboard::violin::saxophone::trumpet:.

2 Likes

Thank you all! Happy birthday to Chester, as well! :smiley: I’m so honored to share a birthday with him. :slight_smile:

http://m.memegen.com/hxb6bc.jpg

3 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to BOTH of you Aries!
Chester, we are close to the same age… and just Look what happened to my cake this year!
If you want to save your cake next year, I would be honored to bring my firefighter gear to your party, unless you Intend to burn it to the ground. :wink: jk
I wish both of you a year full of love and blessings, and void of sorrow and riptides. Blessed Be.
:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Oh, no! Your cake!! lol!! Just to clarify, we are Pisces born the cusp of Aries, so we’re weird people being split between the first star sign and the last, one being a water sign and one being a fire sign. Thanks for the birthday wish! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oooooooo… So you are! My bad. That is pretty cool you know. I had to work to perfect my multiple personality disorder. You two were born with it! :joy: (completely playing with ya!)
I’m impressed. Most people would not have any idea what you were talking about if you threw “cusp” into a conversation. :wink:

3 Likes

Haha! Yup. I definitely have my ups and downs. Intensely empathetic and creative, but don’t underestimate the power of my rage and my need to escape.

2 Likes

I’m a Scorpio… Enough said.:scorpion:
Sounds like we have more than LP in common.

3 Likes

Cool @MEArcher because I am a Scorpio as well.

3 Likes

Excellent @coolcat96! That being said though, I’m thinking “coolcat” is probably referring to your nature, rather than your temperament?

I love Scorpio I’m compatible with them I’m a cancer :grin:

I love cancer and the most I be hearing about Scorpio is that people say we are crazy and I don’t believe that because I’m not crazy I just fun that it.

What do you guys think about Taurus?

1 Like

I can’t honestly be the only one childish enough to find this funny :laughing:

5 Likes

Come on @the_termin8r have the fun spirit :blush:

No… My warped mind went there too.