Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

@samuel_the_leader happy birthday :birthday: :confetti_ball: :champagne:

Happy cake day @samuel_the_leader !

Happy cakeday @samuel_the_leader :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy cake day @samuel_the_leader! :slight_smile:

Happy cakeday @samuel_the_leader :cake:

Happy cake day @samuel_the_leader !!!:confetti_ball::tada::sparkles:

Wow I almost missed it, :tada::tada:happy cakeday :cake: Sam @samuel_the_leader and there are no words to describe how happy I am that you joined here back then and that I met you… ever since we encountered that night you helped me to learn a lot about life :wink: and still do. I’m so thankful that you are recovering :muscle:t2::+1:t2::sunny: and can’t even imagine this place without you- :blush::hugs::tada: I hope that you can leave the hospital soon… take care my dear friend- :yellow_heart::hugs:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @samuel_the_leader :cake::tada:

Happy cake day @LEUNRPHANTOM and @no0rdinarysoldier !! :tada: :tada: :smile:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @LEUNRPHANTOM and @no0rdinarysoldier :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @LEUNRPHANTOM & @no0rdinarysoldier :cake::tada:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @samuel_the_leader, @LEUNRPHANTOM and @no0rdinarysoldier! :grin::cake::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

@LEUNRPHANTOM happy cakeday :cake: but :thinking: you are already 1 year here?? And :tada: @no0rdinarysoldier - great to have you here guys :sunny::cake::balloon:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @LEUNRPHANTOM and @no0rdinarysoldier :tada::birthday::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Happy cakeday to you all :smiley: :tada: :champagne: :kiss:
@samuel_the_leader @no0rdinarysoldier @LEUNRPHANTOM

1 Like

Probably one year since he made the account. It counts a cakeday as the day you made your account on the official site, not how long you’ve been on the forums.

2 Likes

Thank you all so much! :sunglasses: :cake: I love you all!! :heart:

6 Likes

Happy cakeday to our official painter @otokandera !!! :tada: :tada: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :paintbrush: :cake:

2 Likes

Happy cakeday @LEUNRPHANTOM @no0rdinarysoldier and @otokandera :tada::birthday:

2 Likes

Happy cakeday @otokandera :slight_smile:

1 Like