Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Happy Birthday @lorenzoerr :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday @danni1317

1 Like

Belated Happy Birthday @lorenzoerr :birthday: :slightly_smiling_face:

and Happy Birthday @danni1317 :wink::balloon:

1 Like

Happy birthday @danny1317 and @lorenzoerr.
Have a nice day

1 Like

Happy late birthday Lorenzo!!! @lorenzoerr (I sent you an email about the LP app recently)

1 Like

Thank you sir for the bday wish💙

Haaaappy Biiirthday :confetti_ball:@ironsoldier16, :confetti_ball:all the best for the new year-:sunny: the year of the eagle, :eagle: spreading finally his wings :sunny:to fly!!! :eagle:This is my wish for you :four_leaf_clover:and sure sanity and friends, me you can count on your list…

:sunny:Have a wonderful day my friend :sunny:

1 Like

And surely :confetti_ball:Happy b-d Lori :confetti_ball: @lpuhq1

1 Like

Thank you very much for the wishes :blush: I really appreciate so much. I hope that your dreams come true too :smile:

2 Likes

Lool alright :joy:, carrot :carrot: cake :birthday:? Gimme a second, gonna bake one quickly :blush:, until we eat it you just go on with this word:

Love ( is to spread :crossed_fingers:to make it grow, and this another b-day wish from me to you: find the love you deserve in this new year starting on friday, 13th- :four_leaf_clover: day for me :blush:)

Such as beautiful word, it’s what I found here and that’s why I like to give it back :heart:

I know what you mean, and I will try to find someone who can share the same.

The strength of the :sunny: stay with you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Happy cake day @ironsoldier16 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday @ironsoldier16

1 Like

Happy birthday @ironsoldier16 I hope your day was ( or is I don’t know what time is there) full of happiness with family and friends!! :birthday::beers:

1 Like

Happy birthday my dear brother @ironsoldier16 !!! :gift: :sparkles: :tada: :tada: :sparkles: :birthday: :birthday: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Wish you a new beginning full of happy moments…! :wink: :hugs:

1 Like

Happy birthday @ironsoldier16! May you get whatever you wish for!

1 Like

Happy birthday @ironsoldier16! And another cake , right?!
Lol

2 Likes

Yes. I guess that my pikachu get lost jaja
Don’t misunderstand me, but those brown things seem other things jajaja
Do you want a piece?

1 Like

Ah, so you want to test if it’s poisoned? Don’t worry , it’s not. I… don’t want to have a piece, you go first

1 Like

I had not thought in that… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Better ask someone else that taste it first…

2 Likes

Don’t worry, have a piece of it! It’s delicious! cmon!

1 Like

Better @intheend, she is the expert in this.

1 Like