Our Birthdays/Anniversaries

Happy cakeday @GioS :cake: :partying_face: :balloon: :tada: :hugs: :green_heart:

And
Happy birthday @birdy1989 :partying_face: :balloon: :tada: :gift: :birthday:
I hope you have a wonderful day and doing good! :sunny:
Just know, you are missed :pleading_face: and we / I would be happy to see you checking in some time. :partying_face: what ever is best for you, take a biiiiiig hug :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Happy birthday @birdy1989 :tada: :birthday:

Happy cakeday @GioS :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy birthday @birdy1989!! :smiley:

Happy birthday @birdy1989 :hugs::partying_face::confetti_ball::tada::birthday: I hope everything is going good for you !

Happy cake day @GioS :hugs::confetti_ball::partying_face::tada::cake: I hope you’re good too !

1 Like

Two icons have their cakeday :partying_face:
This place would be nothing without you! :rocket:
Thanks for that …
Dang!
I would like to post hugs and hearts, but I well know that it’s not appreciated, at least by one of you :laughing:

Congratulations on your cakeday :cake:
@the_termin8r :slightly_smiling_face:
@acemasters :hugs:

Edit
Ups, probably too early on both of you, but the :cake: is already showing here :partying_face:

1 Like

5 sodding years, feels like I’ve been here forever. :joy:

I actually recently realised that this isn’t my original account as I thought. My @termin8r account was my original account. I had it with an LPU trial code I got in a CD. I must’ve made this one because I couldn’t access the other one after the code expired (I’ve had access to it since the LPU-only sections became public). My first post dates back to 2014, but I didn’t stick around. I actually remember making my second post and remember having to click through 20 odd pages of posts because there was no ‘last page’ button or ‘go to page x’ button. I don’t remember making the first post.

Seems the person two posts after me also had a whale of a time getting to the last page. :joy:

Happy cakeday @acemasters :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday @birdy1989!
Happy cakeday @GioS, @the_termin8r and @acemasters!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday! @birdy1989 :birthday:
Happy cakeday! @GioS, @the_termin8r and @acemasters :cake::cake::cake:

2 Likes

Happy cakeday @the_termin8r and @acemasters !!! :cake: :tada: :cake: :tada: :grin:

1 Like

@acemasters :tada::tada::sunglasses::hugs: happy :cake: day !!! Thanx for keeping BOTS running !!

… and ofc Bobby Rob @the_termin8r M. A great part of our community- dry Humor combined with a bot :robot: head and engeneers power :joy::joy:- happy to have you here!!

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply…as i just seen this right now after taking a break offline the lpunderground but thanks very much for the greetings.

Happy cake dayyyyy @the_termin8r!!

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply…as i just seen this right now after taking a break offline the lpunderground but thanks very much for the greetings.

1 Like

@the_termin8r Happy Cakeday!!

1 Like

Happy anniversary @acemasters and @the_termin8r nice to have you both here! :cake:

1 Like

Happy cake day @the_termin8r​:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:

1 Like

Happy cakeday @the_termin8r and @acemasters !!! :grin::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::cake::cake:

1 Like

Happy birthday @Linkineli !!! :birthday: :tada: :grin: :hugs:

1 Like

Happy birthday! @Linkineli :birthday:
Screenshot_20200815-111944~2

3 Likes

Happy birthday :tada::gift::birthday::confetti_ball::balloon: @Linkineli

1 Like