Onirics (Band): Musical Project

Awww! Thanks for sharing! :smile: very well done! :blush: :sun_with_face:

1 Like

To you for listening to!!!

1 Like

:tada: yaaay, you made it! :confetti_ball: first of all a big :hugs: and my biggest congratulations to you and your brother- :muscle:t2:

I like the song and the way you made the rehearsal happen looks very professional :smiley: :+1:t2:. I especially like how you sped up the track and slowed it down then again several time, to get that done is very hard I imagine! :heart_eyes: sounds awesome :clap:t2:

I appreciate to be a part of this since you two started these 8 mth back and I look very forward for further releases! A lil pretty please at the end of my 1. feedback post: maybe you can set a spotlight ( not very very bright, just a lil ) to enlighten the band a bit? All in all it’s a great further step for Onirics :tada::+1:t2::heart_eyes:

:hugs: for you and your bro and welcome him in the lpfamily

1 Like

Yaaaay! So awesome of you @IronSoldier16! Really proud dude

2 Likes

That’s really awesome! Great job!

1 Like

Guitar is on point, I like the lyrics, even though they are very simple, talking about how one must do evil in order to force peace.For a rehearsal it sounds good. Would just like to hear the lyrics a bit more clearly when sang live. But overall, awesome job man, lo hicieron muy bien. Felicidades!

1 Like

@IronSoldier16 suena genial!!!seguid asi muchas felicidades. Espero escuchar mas de vosotros!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

We worked hard to do our best, we took 50-50 in this organization and the rehearsal. So thanks again!

Thanks. For the next one we will better.

@NickGr, @melisLP, @Woco21, @ashesoftime Thank you very much guys :slight_smile: :hugs:

4 Likes

Espero que a la familia le haya gustado mucho!! A esta familia desde luego si :joy::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Les encantó y mucho, dicen que fue de las mejores.

1 Like

i love it wonderful job :heart_eyes::heartpulse:

1 Like

Big news!

IMG-20180328-WA0025

Official Social Media:
YouTube

Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/oniricsband/

Twitter
https://twitter.com/OniricsBand

IMG-20180328-WA0010

Members:
Rodrigo Orellano:
Guitar.
Bass.
Lead singer.
Composer.

Manuel Téllez:
Song writer.
Keyboard.
Drums.

8 Likes

Yaaay!! Congrats! That’s a nice beginning! :heart_eyes: :sun_with_face: as you know I can’t follow you on Twitter, so please would you post your news here too?? :blush:

1 Like

Of course. This is the place where I started to show my work (my book and Onirics) I will keep publishing some information as always.

1 Like

Yay!thanks! :sun_with_face: :hugs:

1 Like

All the guys here who do anything music related should do a massive collaboration. I.e. @IronSoldier16 , @rickvanmeijel , @NickGr , @acemasters , @Honey8 and anyone else I’ve missed. I think that would be epic.

8 Likes

Good idea! I’m up for this. We got music and lyrics covered, we just need a singer

3 Likes

Cast for singers is officially opened. Any suggestions is accepted.

5 Likes

I’m in for anything. Music or lyrics. Just lemme know

1 Like

I have no recording equipment at all
Trust me if i sing into my phone i will make you all deaf :hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

3 Likes