Onirics (Band): Musical Project

I will. Actually I need to update my tag list first.

1 Like

Thanx :purple_heart: and sleep well now, you need your charge for the project :hugs:

1 Like

Thatā€™s true! Today, Sunday, I have to practice until I dominate the chords and on Monday again, then on Tuesday will be the greatest day. After that I could start to enjoy my vacations :smile: Goodnight.

1 Like

Have fun practising and recording! Iā€™m looking forward to hearing the music :grinning:

1 Like

Just two days. Iā€™m anxious and excited at the same time.

I canā€™t promise upload the rehearsalā€¦ We (my brother and I) want to do things in the best way, so when I upload a video of any of our song you can be sure it will be an unique experience.

2 Likes

I am sooo excited! :heart_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smiley::sparkles::tada::confetti_ball::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
That would be awesome!

1 Like

Hey bro, :eyes: how went the rehearsal?? :tada:I hope you had fun, :blush: joy and a great evening making great music :muscle:t2:

1 Like

I canā€™t be more happy and excited!!!

There was a little mistakes, but thatā€™s the least. The rehearsal was so f*****g amazing!!!

Maybe we upload a video or two soon.

3 Likes

Live Debut!!!

There is just one video for now.

14 Likes

@framos1792
@theearlywalker
@NickGr
@the_termin8r
@Honey8
@lpfan61
@jabinquaken
@AJ_7
@evooba
@rickvanmeijel

See the Post 69!!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Se escucha bien padre :hugs: felicidades!

1 Like

@acemasters
@ashesoftime
@GioS
@chigokurosaki
@turners34
@OneMoreLight2017
@melisLP
@mish3lka
@georkost
@gatsie

See the post 69!!!

2 Likes

@LP13413
@raz7
@zinler
@anngelenee
@lpaniist
@Woco21
@derek
@jFar920
@yolo5494
@annejprado

See the post 69

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: aweessssoooommme! I was getting watching concert feeling! Aye hye!!

1 Like

@neeksnz
@aaran
@agusdbianco

See the post 69!!!

Ā”Gracias! Estoy tan emocionado por este dĆ­a y porque al fin les puedo compartir algo de lo que hemos hecho durante estos 8 meses que llevamos juntos.

Thank you very much! Iā€™m so excited for this day! And because I can finally show you all something of what we have done in this 8 months!

1 Like

Same here!! Very excited ! :smiley::heart::sparkles:

1 Like

I love it! :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Yeeppyyy!! Well done @IronSoldier16 !! Sooo nice to hear your first song live!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: keep it going!! :heart_eyes: what a clear voice!thatā€™s you singing, yes?? :sun_with_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much!

He is my brother! :smiley:

Thank you very much!!! We really love all of your commentaries guys! The words are short and arenā€™t enough to explain how we feel now!

1 Like