One more light Package not delivered

I am still currently waiting for my packAGE

2 Likes

Hi! Can you be more specific about what is the problem, please? Maybe I can help you in something.

I ordered the LPU17 the whole package bundle and unlike before I did not receive any confirmation in my email or tracking number. So i just decided to wait on dec 13th since that was the said schedule for delivery. But no package have arrive till now. So can you help me? What do I do?

I guess that @derek or @jFar920 can help you here better than me.

Guys, please.

That’s the same problem with me. I ordered the LPU 17 package the day it was announced and mine still hasn’t arrived. I live in the UK so I don’t know if anyone else in the world is having the same problem as me.

@raz7 UK here too, although I didn’t order this bundle, I have ordered many things from the LPU store. In my experience, orders to me took at least 2 weeks.

@deathscythehell77 if you didn’t receive a confirmation email, I would double check junk/spam folders and then email the support team to make sure it went through. Also, go see if your bank was charged as well.

2 Likes

I ordered the middle package (forgot the name of it) and although I have ordered things from the LPU store over the past 4 years, it has not taken this long.

Yes my bank account was charged, . I tried to contact the LPU customer support but they say they dont work for LINKIN PARK. Like the other members I did not experience this issue before, no confirmation order was sent to me which online stores usually send to their customers right after they order. I’ll try to wait a couple of more days. Then that’s it I’ll be contacting my bank about it.

raz7
December 27 |

I ordered the middle package (forgot the name of it) and although I have ordered things from the LPU store over the past 4 years, it has not taken this long.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

aaran Regular
December 27 |

@raz7 UK here too, although I didn’t order this bundle, I have ordered many things from the LPU store. In my experience, orders to me took at least 2 weeks. @deathscythehell77 if you didn’t receive a confirmation email, I would double check junk/spam folders and then email the support team to make …
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

You guys just need to be patient. It’s the holidays, cut them some slack. No one’s package has been shipped yet… just wait.

5 Likes

This, I was waiting and remembered about it, but haven’t gotten any update. Just waiting patiently.

1 Like

Wait? I can’t wait, :joy::joy:

I’m like one of those people who wants the things immediately, especially if it’s LP based!

2 Likes

I also ordered the middle bundle, my card was charged and haven’t received the email. I, too, am patiently and anxiously awaiting the shipping email.

If you go back trough your emails to the one where your order was placed, there is a link to the web receipt, if you go on it and sign in using your lpu account info it will show your receipt and each individual item will show whether or not it was shipped yet
None that I know of have shipped, jfar920 said he ordered right away and still hadn’t had his shopped out
Last year was similar too with them pushing the ship out date back week by week
I personally just came to expect the wait and when it gets here it gets here as a bonus little surprise
I know it’s a long wait but at least rest assured knowing it’s not just your order being held back

2 Likes

There’s nothing to go back to since they did not sent any email as soon as my order was placed. like I was saying there’s no confirmation or tracking number sent to my email. but i’ve been charged already in my bank account. That’s why I was worried like this since there was no kind of updates being given to me as to the other customers.

IMG_4680

This is the one I was referring to but if you didn’t receive it it’s best you contact lpuhq or @jfar920 might tell you different
Check your spam folder as well just in case because they have gone to mine before
Best of luck and at least they should be able to sort it out even before any others are shipped out

I have ordered other stuff from LPU in late October that hasn’t arrived yet - but I emailed them, and they said there have been delays due to stock and stuff, I’m expecting it mid-Jan at this point. Also still waiting for my OML Live CD!

I received an order confirmation - but then didn’t hear from them again until I emailed them to find out where it was at.

If you didn’t receive an order confirmation - then best you get in contact with them so they can track it down for you.

Contacting them was the first thing I did but I end up contacting a wrong person and a busy line. That made my decision to post my issue in the LPU forum.

Email? store@linkinpark.com