"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Whaaaaaat?! Only 10 songs?! But I hope they are long songs! Still hyped for the album! :smiley:

4 Likes

Joeā€™s fault. :smiley:

1 Like

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154359783033424&id=107938243423

Remembered I read somewhere here that Joeā€™s mission is to ruin it, and unfortunately he really did.

Edit:

1 Like

I am honestly scared to hit the play button and listen the songā€¦ Afraid it will sound a bit like this:

1 Like

[joking] Alright everybody, letā€™s look forward to Linkin Park 8 2020 and just sign this year off as a loss. [/joking]

1 Like

Listening to Heavy repeated times!! :joy:
I liked the song, although I would prefer if it were a little bit heavy.
And I agree with @artemiy_soldatov that I would like to listen more of Chesterā€™s voice on the strong momentsā€¦

And honestlyā€¦10 songs!?!?!? :confused: All this time waiting just for 10 songs!?!? I hope itā€™s the 10 most mind blowing songs!!
And beyond that, the album will be released 6 days after LP show in Brazil, soā€¦ No new songs in the setlist!!! :cry: (probably only Heavy)

3 Likes

it is growing on me as well.

I really hope thatā€™s not the final list. I would like some more tracks thrown in, even short ones itā€™s more them in my opinion. I donā€™t know. Chesterā€™s voice is what makes the song to me and he really shouldā€™ve had a few more parts and possibly a screaming part couldā€™ve been mixed with hers at the endingā€¦ a bit different Iā€™d pictured it.

1 Like

(falls in from the roof) so you guys are as conflicted as I am. This song is going to go viral. And they need it @.@ this sound is going to be everywhere. WE WONT BE ABLE TO ESCAPE IT D; ;D

I need 50 dollars @.@

1 Like

They will probably play new songs at that show. They did the same with songs from THP on a show, even if it wasnā€™t released that day.

1 Like

You should be happy your getting a LP album. Yes. 10 songs. You shellfish turkey face!!!

And yes shellfish

Your new name is going to be shellfish

This is you: :shrimp:

Okie fine Iā€™m happy weā€™re getting a new album i just like the way they sometimes throw in little tracks and Iā€™m going to miss that. Heavy is growing on me, thatā€™s good. If itā€™s everywhere I can live with that. They deserve to be known

Tbh, I didnā€™t liked it at first listen. But as I am taking shit out of repeat button, it growing on me.Also shouldā€™ve been longer.

Anybody going to watch LP performance on FB?Kiiara will also be there.

Yes Iā€™m planning on watching

In a way thatā€™s how I was with Burn it Down. I was conflicted as crap. But by the second listen beat up self up.

No reallyā€¦ it was meme vs meme. Meme won.

2 Likes

lolā€¦ me too, but I am dissapointed ā€¦ anywasy, was nice to meet ya!

What are you disappointed about -.-

1 Like

about this second part of the song
it is too much girlie swing imo

1 Like

Chazā€¦ the beginningā€¦ GREATEST

thenā€¦
:cry:

3 Likes