"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

(They just went live, but my connection was shit so the stream kept stuttering)

Just heard the song on LPā€™s love video on IG; Mike was kind enough to share it there first before he went inside the radio station. As for the song; I loved it and I think most lf you guys will too!

It is here finally!

2 Likes

I like chesters part. I like the lyrics. But at the moment i canā€™t say that it touches my heart so far. But the lyrics doā€¦ itā€™s all heavyā€¦ all spin around in my head and i donā€™t know who i belong toā€¦so the B lyrics get meā€¦deepā€¦

But i will listen to it few more times. Maybe it get better :confused:
Hope the album will be good/better then the single.

And now, enjoy the song guys :wink:

I like the song, but I would like to hear Chester a little bit more. I can hear only Kiiara singing the most powerfull, strong moments, though Iā€™m sure they sing it together. Thereā€™s a little bit more accent on her in the song

5 Likes

I didnt like it that much. They pretty much revealed the whole song in the snippets so it didnā€™t feel like anything. Also,it was quite simple. I am hoping the rest of the album is atleast experimental. No experiment on this one. It was pretty simple.

5 Likes

New album comes out at the 17th of mayā€¦so long time to hear what the album sounds :disappointed:

Correction: May19

At amazon (german site) stands 17th :hushed:
Edit: they changed it now :wink:

This doesnā€™t sound ā€œHeavyā€ at all!

I donā€™t like it very much. I hate the autotune on her voice. Come on girl, afraid you canā€™t make it in the music industry without autotune and that pretty face?

8 Likes

Definitely different. Whoa.

2 Likes

Also,I think One More Light will be the last song on this album. I have a feeling the rest of the album will be way better. Come on LP! I believe in ya!

2 Likes

I think without her, the song would be betterā€¦
If i ignore her, i like the song. But it can be better!

1 Like

Definitely agree

1 Like

Well, hereā€™s the tracklist from lplive.net

1. Nobody Can Save Me
  2. Good Goodbye
  3. Talking To Myself
  4. Battle Symphony
  5. Invisible
  6. Heavy
  7. Sorry For Now
  8. Halfway Right
  9. One More Light
  10. Sharp Edges
7 Likes

Sounds good

Calling it now, ā€œRival I Canā€™t Outrunā€ is the last track.

Sound like good titlesā€¦ Hopefully they donā€™t feature too many people who donā€™t fit the sound. Idk. Heavy on repeat currently, and itā€™s just a different sound for them. Maybe thatā€™s not such a bad thing, itā€™s probably strange because of who they chose to sing with. I still believe in them :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I hope these 10 are real songs. I mean, I hope there are no interludes. I thought there would be at least 11-12 songs on the album
And now we have some information about two songs from the album. We know about Heavy a lot, and we know about the One more Light (is that the name of the song Mike was talking about in his interview?)

4 Likes