"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I like the logo, but I feel like the lines could be a bit thicker

Maybe “One more light” means one more day? I hope that’s what it is!

1 Like

FiNALLY watched the last update :sweat_smile: that took forever. I can hear it all coming together, the finished product will say it all tomorrow though. I feel like Chester’s vocals will be the main focus, atleast I hope. It would be nice if it got “heavy” after the girl’s vocals, or maybe mixed in just right. I dunno, leave it to the experts. I just hope I get the time right tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’ll be anxiously waiting to listen! It’ll be 3pm in the UK when it comes! Good for me cause that’ll just about be the time I get home from uni :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So much happening tonight, it’s hard to comment on it all without writing a huge paragraph, but anyways, I love what I’ve heard so far, that clip was amazing, I’ve played it about 50 times already :wink: The logo is fantastic, I don’t think I’ve disliked a logo yet. The news that Mike will be on Kroq tomorrow is interesting also. Not long now guys :grin:

5 Likes

It feels to me that the logo is something a kid made on Paint; simple, uninteresting, just a few lines connected together.
With Mike and Joe, I have high expectations when it comes to their art, for anything.

(Oh hey @azimyehiya, somehow I thought you were from Asia or something :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

Haha, originally YES I’m Asian. But I was born and raised in the UK

Apparently the single will premiere on the band’s beloved KROQ tomorrow morning, Mike will be there:

http://kroq.cbslocal.com/2017/02/15/mike-shinoda-to-appear-on-the-kevin-bean-show-thursday-am/

@azimyehiya That’s cool! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I can already see LP becoming mainstream once again. It’s about time they get recognized.

6 Likes

Just like American Idiot reignited Green Day’s mainstream popularity, I have a feeling this album will do it for LP. (Maybe? Hopefully? Please?)

Hopefully Linkin Park becomes mainstream for the right reasons. Like how American Idiot is literally Green Day’s best album, I want their next mainstream album to be that for them.

2 Likes

Linkin Park’s logos have never really been that interesting. But looking at them all back to back, I still stick with me not liking how thin it is

Also, did Living Things really not have a different logo? I couldn’t find anything

5 Likes

They didn’t, it went back to the MTM logo.

1 Like

Yeah… they went back to the 3th logo

(I’m kind of old school, I prefer the first two :blush:)

1 Like

Pumped up right now! So it’s premiered at 7AM and again at 12PM pst?? I wonder if it’ll be on I tunes at 7 or not?

I can definitely tell this will be a radio hit which is great! I honestly think it’s sounding a lot better than I thought we will find out tomorrow!

1 Like

Hey are you related to “BigBadBrad” aka the Modern guitar God… :wink:

Yes I think it will be a major success, WB will be salivating at the thought of it right now. It will be great to see them get noticed again

So somebody opened a new thread should we redirect them to this one atleast for now?

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll post something. This happens like once a week, and with the album drawing closer to release, I’m sure it will happen even more

MTM Pop… :laughing: