"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

I think you mean that MLM is your favorite album

Minutes to Midnight isn’t the best imo i prefer the others

If you don’t like MTM how do you hope the new one to be like it? lol

Cause i hope that they follow an other way like A Thousand Suns or Living Things or something else however this is my impression

It’s always different so we shall see.

Admit it already, it’s a mature “sequel” to Hybrid Theory. Guaran fuckin teed.

It’s a drawing that Mike made. Concept cover art for the new album, I believe. Our OG on the cover of Hybrid Theory got a little older, gained some weight, but he’s still out there ready to kill.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is Linkin Park.

3 Likes
3 Likes

SPIRIT GROW ::::: beginn to flow

I think that was a fun day to test out some new ways to make cool merch. We might see some of the t-shirts they made be put up for auction and/or giveaways or something. HT turns 16 next month so it could be for something they have planned for that. I don’t really think it has anything to do with the new album.

1 Like

A few days ago it came to my attention that a band called The Chainsmokers (which unfortunately is an EDM band) might be working with LP. I checked their social media and they had mentioned that they’ve been in the studio with one of their musical “idols”.

Today, this article surfaced: http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/linkin_park_weezer_to_collaborate_with_the_chainsmokers

Oh god here we go again.
I hope this is not related to the album

1 Like

ooooops :eyes:

I am looking forward to the new album. I can’t wait to see what they came up with next. They are so talented and creative.

It CAN’T be an EDM album. Honestly, I love Linkin Park and all but fuck that!!!

3 Likes

calm brown
it won t

You mean calm down.

I do tanx for support Rob :slight_smile: @the_termin8r

you typed it on plug too :joy:

If Linkin Park was the hero, who would the villain be?