"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Was the site down for anyone else these past few days?

yes they changed the company for the site & migrated our data the last two daysā€¦we all had sm probs,should be fine by nowww :relaxed:

Anyone seen the video with Chester in the studio? What did you think of it?

Do you mean the one I posted above? :stuck_out_tongue:

he seemed so tired. Iā€™m really curious and excited by now :slight_smile: (and we have a new battle cry: peace!)

I was excited to watch this when I came back home but 46secs? Lol, I didnā€™t even bother.

You watched it, who are you kiddingā€¦

2 Likes

I was a bit disappointed too, but then I watched it with pleasure. I decided to be happy about it rather than not :smiley:

I saw it this morning. I still donā€™t know why I bothered. He didnā€™t say anything we donā€™t already know. I prefer Mike giving the updates, he takes his time to explain things and is actually happy to do so. The others are too bored.

better than nothing ;p

Yess thats trueā€¦Mike always give us more detail how they work ā€¦but i guess this is the way to make us feel curious what would happen next :joy::joy::joy:

OMG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKBnSJAje5I/?taken-by=ethanmates

never mind

What?

1 Like

I thought that clip was something related to new album

Well unfortunately not. But on the plus side, considering they most likely have working title song names in place, possible album art (Mikeā€™s Facebook or Instagram with the picture), and Chester doing vocals, itā€™s safe to bet that weā€™ll get a single before Christmas. Iā€™m thinking early - mid November. Might even be a politically introspective song.

I agree, I really hope weā€™re gonna get something before 2017

1 Like

Iā€™m very happy to hear that a new album coming soon; however i hope that it follows THPā€™s concept

it wonā€™t :wink:

Almost i hope that it will be like as MTM, i think thatā€™s not the best album ever :confused:

1 Like