"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

It’s about to happen, soldiers.

2 Likes

Contrary. I’ve gotta spend more money on Valentine’s stuff.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for the update today, it could reveal something big… who knows :smiley:

3 Likes

Exciting :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

It says internal server error on linkinpark.com . that means another update is coming.

Is the website itself getting updated or something

Yes, they’re putting the new video up for us to see

@Im_Normal how can I be posted about this I want to see the new video where would they post the video.

can’t wait for it. to excited

They’ll have it up on their website later, and then they’ll probably put it on youtube like they have the other clips.

1 Like

linkinpark.com working again and no new clip.But I,m sure we are having new clip today

Yeah I hope so but I will watch it on the website, but where can I do that which part on the website can i do that

i have a question for you have you ever went to one of their concerts before

1 Like

I guess the video isn’t on there yet, but when it comes it will be the first thing on the website. And no, I have not been to a concert before.

All you have to do is to type linkinpark.com and hit enter. That’s it.:slight_smile:

The video is 8 seconds of Mike laughing straight at the camera.

1 Like

He would actually do that aswell

Wow,new clip today. I think it’s going to be another discussion of theirs about the album rather than the single.

Oh I hope not, the discussions are quite boring, yeah they are insightful but I would rather hear music, it’s gonna be another part of the song I think

But thats the pattern going on from the start. single-album-single-album-single-???

1 Like

Yes i figure it will be about the album as well…

I hope it’s about the album. I prefer gearing about the whole thematic ark of the album compared to the concept of one track