"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

The k is kiiara
New single will probably be the song between the two

Thanks for that.

I definitely donā€™t like it. Ugh!

1 Like

Idem.
But is only a collaboration soā€¦ No necessarily will be all singed by herā€¦ And the music will be by Linkin Parkā€¦

Yeah, better if she sings on LPs line instead of the opposite :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What?

No one knows what itā€™s gonna be like, or who is singing what or who wrote what part. Iā€™m just saying I didnā€™t like Kiiaraā€™s stuff from what I heard.

I say that because I donā€™t like her music but I keep some hope that I would like this album like all the others

I will guess she will only rap a small piece similar to what Mike would do

1 Like

I was thinking the same but just rest to wait

Another possible event theyā€™re playing new music?

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping she plays a very small part. To be honest though, Iā€™m not a fan of collaborations at all. I do enjoy them when theyā€™re done right, but for the most part I prefer when an artist makes the album without any guest features or verses. But hey, my favorite LP album is the only one with guest verses so who knows, maybe Iā€™ll love this new record all the same.

2 Likes

I feel you, THP was the best record of em for me too! But as Mike said, all the decsions made on features for this album still belong to LP. And i do defenitly trust their taste.
This thread is so alive tho, i love it xD

5 Likes

I doubt theyā€™ll have more than 3 songs with other artists on this album, UNLESS itā€™s a 14 track or higher album!!

2 Likes

Still thinking it is going to be a 2 disc album
They recorded more demos for this one

3 Likes

That would be incredibly awesome and worth the wait

1 Like

Mientras tanto yo me pregunto como va a ser un nuevo setlist para lp este aƱo xD

Toques lo que toquen ya son puros excitos nada nomas por llenar el set

Anyone have any idea where things would first get released?

@zirodobelzi De seguro tendran un par de sus primeras canciones, otro par de LT o MTM pero creo que la mayoria seran mas enfocadas en las del album nuevo

@framos1792
Everything seems to be released in less than a week. Just guessing

Please donā€™t use any language other than English . There are many people in this thread from all around the world . The thread is so alive tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, it was disrespectful. It wonā€™t happen again by my part :sweat:

I apologize
Just didnā€™t want to leave anyone out if theyā€™re non English speaking
:grinning: