"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Single coming on Tuesday or next Friday.

1 Like

Lots of people saying the new single is releasing next monday/Tuesday or friday, is it all speculation or is there a basis for it?

1 Like

Mikeā€™s current trolling is at its climax, and Tuesdays and Fridays are when media is released. Usually Tuesday.

1 Like

What if it didnā€™t come on this week?

It better be this Friday then Iā€™m growing way too impatient

1 Like

I said next Friday. I highly doubt itā€™s coming tomorrow.

I have to make a shoutout to all the people, who keep me up to date with sharing tweets, posts and news about the upcomming album and LP over all. So, thank you guys :green_heart:. I ainā€™t got the time and connection to keep me up to date myself.

1 Like

You know what after Mike trolled us with that tweet I canā€™t wait anymore

Did anyone else notice how active this thread became overnight? :joy: No but seriously, this single is going to be our first taste of the new writing style. I wanthink to see if the switch allows for new lyrical depth weā€™ve never seen before in their music, and thatā€™s something I would really appreciate about the new record if it were to happen.

3 Likes

They just posted a completely black photo on IG. I played with the brightness and contrast of it a bit but canā€™t see a hidden message or something. If anyone else finds somethingā€¦

EDIT: Thereā€™s moreeee!!

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a feeling that they will publish a single soon
This might be also like darkness , then the frame gets damaged, then the picture is clear

1 Like

Someone sitting.

Reminds me of living things cover

come to plugdj everyone, Weā€™re discussing this live

Take that photo to the decryption people on Reddit. Theyā€™ll get it in no time.

@rickvanmeijel said someone says itā€™s Rob playing drums, and it really does look like that

Also, plug link: https://plug.dj/lpunderground/

4 Likes

Hidden LP logo on Joeā€™s post. Possibly different stuff in the othersā€™ posts; looking into it right now:

EDIT: Same logo on all posts. @jFar920 says it looks like the LPU logo and maybe a possible preview of something is coming for LPU members?

6 Likes

detective Oba at your service

1 Like

guys, have you noticed that if u download their instagram imageā€¦ the second one, I donā€™t know about the othersā€¦ you get an folder with more imagesā€¦??

2 Likes

Does it work on PC?