"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Why do you have anxiety over an album? It will be released eventually. Stressing over such a simple thing is not really healthy or normal (seeing that there are far worse problems in the world to stress about).

1 Like

Not necessarily in the unhealthy way, but a new album and Linkin Park playing in my city in mayā€¦ Is too much happiness :smile: Iā€™m not stressed, Iā€™m justā€¦ Anxious

1 Like

Honestly It is better to worry about an album that we know it is coming than world problems that people think other people is able to fix when is impossible, I rather not to waste myself being stressed about things that are out of our control and focus on our own lives :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™sā€¦ weird. How can you not worry about the world and what is happening?

1 Like

I know what is happening, I just dont keep my mind busy on it, things are just getting worse everytime, that wont changeā€¦ for now (personal thoughts and belief) It is better to work on our lives, reach our personal goals knowing there will be always problems, but dont let them affect us and make us stop.

It is tiring to worry and pay a lot of atention to every single bad new around the world, I dont mean I dont care, but It is more stressing, If I were keep doing that yet, depression could beat me a few weeks ago :confused:

If everyone on this planet would think that way, weā€™d have one big mess. No problem is going to solve itself. Some things are far more important than our personal goals.

5 Likes

loooooooooooooooooooooool
:joy:

2 Likes

Of course, but my point is that I dont like to waste my my time at just being worried without do anything else, like ā€œUh I wish that was betterā€ or ā€œI could do that if I were her or himā€ but we dont start to change at least with little things on our lives, our challenges, things that we are able to do because we are more stressed about what happens with what we canā€™t solve for now .
if you someday get the chance to do something then do it and you can really worry about it because it is on your hands at the moment.
Problems are always there, but donā€™t let them distract you very much :slight_smile:

Anyway I apologize, I would not like to change the subject of this topic anymore, this was just my opinion.

3 Likes

Because fuck the world.

1 Like

Iā€™m a really serious person, but Linkin Park is something that makes me feel good. I do not put aside my serious problems and the world situation, but Linkin Park is something that I chose to focus on, Iā€™m anxious but never unhappy when it comes to LP

2 Likes

Sometimes music like this is a comfortable bubble to wrap yourself into
Totally get you in that you can be having a crap day, blast the music and forget the problems if only for a few minutes
LP is generally so raw that it blends emotions
At TIMES thatā€™s better than dealing with reality

2 Likes

Exactly, LP saves my life in that way, when I feel ā€œeverything is terribleā€ or that I canā€™t resist something always the music makes me feel betterā€¦

2 Likes

Shouldnā€™t have a reason to feel that way but make do with what weā€™re given :slight_smile:

1 Like

Life sometimes stinks :sleepy: and music is a good consolation :smile:

4 Likes

For me, the world is literally terrible. Thatā€™s how I see it. I donā€™t chose not to focus on it, because ignoring it is a terrible idea. I donā€™t stress out over it though because that would also be terrible. I separate myself from the world and focus on my life. I donā€™t let myself stress over anything, because stress sucks. I chose instead to be aware of and comfortable with my surroundings until it becomes unbearable.
However, thatā€™s just me and everyone else is different. The world is full of 7.1 billion people all with their own outlook on life and their own perspective on the current state of sociopolitical matters. My way wonā€™t work for everyone, but it works for me. Just try to focus on what makes you happy without ignoring the world around you. Be conscious, aware, and ready to act on your surroundings. Just donā€™t stress over them.

4 Likes

The nights go on, waiting for an album that never comes :frowning:

3 Likes

I chase the forums

2 Likes

Waiting for an album that never comes :frowning:

Album scrapped. Mike decides he wants to do The Hunting Party 2.

3 Likes

Because the album sounds more like whatā€™s out right now, he wants to react to the current music :stuck_out_tongue: