"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Hey @derek, where would my San Diego memorial topic go if I put it on LPA forums?

LPAssociation Derek is someone else. I forgot his username here, but he doesn’t post often.

That forum looks like ass, why does it even exist…

Aww Mike’s latest tweet. I feel so sorry for him and the other guys. Still it is beautiful to see the community come together like this.

2 Likes

Exactly :slightly_smiling_face:
I just saw a tweet on lpa where someone said 26 lettaz in the alphabet was gonna be the way their kids were gonna learn the alphabet
Made me laugh…ahh mmm cookies

4 Likes

Yeah, not me and no idea, I haven’t been there in years.

I made a comment on YouTube about 2 months ago, already feeling sad knowing that Linkin Park would come to an end one day, but I expected that day to be about twenty years from now

I’m still in shock, and I want to get to the bottom of it.

http://www.metalcorenews.ga/2017/07/oliver-sykes-will-be-joining-linkin.html?m=1

What? No way…I wouldn’t/couldn’t believe that they’d bring someone on and tour this quickly. Would they? O_o

1 Like

Think it is fake. Also yeah, they’d never announce a replacement before the funeral… So many hoax’s people are convinced are real.

2 Likes

Seriously getting sick of all these fake news reports revolving the band.

2 Likes

Holy shit:

1 Like

I know :frowning: Someone on reddit killed themselves too. There was someone else that was about too yesterday also…

I feel so helpless

1 Like

Oh God!
Suicide is not the answer!
If Chester could hold on with his demons, we can do too.
Stay strong and together Soldiers, even if we don’t know us we’re family.

3 Likes

Well said!

Exactly !! why did they do this… I wish they were on the forums…At least we would have tried to pull them out of their depression!! :disappointed_relieved:

Cuz the memories sting:

Eg, this:

Reminds ppl of this:

2 Likes

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I’ve had to deal with three suicides this year…before this year, I was lucky enough to not know anyone who had done that before…maybe attempted, but not followed through…that’s so terrible. :cry:

“Fear
Is how I fall,
Confusing,
Confusing
What is real”

1 Like