"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Hey! there is that guy who made those fake songs with his same voice, there’s maybe a chance.

What am I even saying? this is disrespectful…

We’ll see I guess. I’m sure Mike is going to do something with Fort Minor… but. i can’t see Lp without Chester. What Dave, Rob, Joe, Brad are going to do?

2 Likes

I am really sure that they are not thinking about it now…they lost their friend of 20 years…not a colleague of 1 month…

5 Likes

I knew they would disband someday in the far future, but not this way

you’re right. I can’t imagine what’s happening in Mike’s head right now

2 Likes

Lets save this particular discussion for later. It doesnt feel appropriate right now

2 Likes

I’m gonna make a video real quick, for Chester.

1 Like

Be strong brothers…

3 Likes

Same feeling. Been bottled up for so fucking long planning shit that never came and it hits you in times like this that there’s sh*t you let pass by
I’ll never see him in concert when I had the possibility as a teen, that’s a big regret at this point
Linkin Park is six sided, that one side lost can’t be replaced
Remake themselves maybe but not replace, not with a fan base like this, and not with an ever changing band like this

4 Likes

Remember everyone, Chester is NOT GOD, he is a human being. Every human being is destined to die eventually. It is very unfortunate Chester took his own life for everyone who loved him. We are in grief yes, but can any of you imagine what the band members and more importantly his family and closest friends are going through?

We love Chester, he is mine and other people’s favourite singer in the world. And I am saddened by his death (that’s natural to feel). But remember, we all have to go eventually. In One More Light it talks about how “a moment is all we are, or quicker.”

Only God knows EXACTLY what happened and how and why he decided to do this. Most likely from our perspective is was because of Chris Cornell’s death, but any other details are unknown to us. We have 7 albums of music from him, we have each other as fans, we have the other 5 members to still look up to and support.

I WISH THIS WAS NOT TRUE. But this is not in our control. It will take a long time but eventually we’ll need to come to terms with this. Let’s see what the future holds for Linkin Park and for all of us. RIP Chester Bennington.

2 Likes

A beautiful song I’m posting in his honor. I hope he’s heard it.

Holy sh*t

One More Light just got a bittersweet and melancholic new feeling after this.

From “Nobody can save me now” to “Every scar is a story I can’t tell”

Actually this is the last song on their discography

Just looking at the titles, its scary but clear.

4 Likes

I’m holding my breathe from this bullsh*t…

1 Like

Exactly I am thinking the same…they were too close to each other…

1 Like

Even me…I didn’t even get to see my fav. singer once…that’s worser than anything. I wanted to go to atleast 1 concert :pensive: :sob:

1 Like

We have could teleport animals to space…but we can’t send long distance hugs yet…

1 Like

I wish they would have tried right then and there to resuscitate him, I just wish anything but this happened…

1 Like

I don’t know why I was tagged in comments, want to stay out of this. So please refrain from mentioning me.

1 Like

Little “one more light” interview…

4 Likes

I made this a few hours ago

3 Likes