"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Brad “dancing” in the very back must be turned into a gif. It was hilarious. I’m so comparing it to a similar thing he did a few years ago xD

2 Likes

Bongora. Rebongo’d

I hope the new album sound will be like Hunting Party because I like Hunting Party

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint you, but Linkin Park already announced its going to be an album of children sing-a-long songs like Old McDonald Had a Farm with Chester screaming certain parts of the songs, like the animal noises for instance. It’ll have an electro-pop nu-metal hybrid vibe to it.

3 Likes

uhhh, :scream: YOU can not loose ya optimism my friend, cause if you do, who cares then? :wink:

I do not understand :’(

do you cry? not neccesary, listen and enjoy, you ll learn our language real fast
:slight_smile:

I understand engelsish good but what is going on here?

I’m just saying, anything can happen. Just because it’s LP, it doesn’t mean I will love everything they do.

1 Like

I don’t like all Linkin Park album. That is not forbid thing to say, right? I hope new album will be good.

It’s okay, I hate Recharged:)

What is that?

That’s like the missing half of LPU8 :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t worry, this isn’t the dark, cancerous, pit of butthurt keyboard warrior fanboys of youtube :slight_smile:

LP’s second remix album. It’s a remix of living things and is the single most painful thing I’ve heard.

2 Likes

Yeah, Recharged is trash. If I could find my Recharged CD, I’d show you just how much I mean what I say by breaking it and burning it.

1 Like

:confused: And they keep playing Castle Of Glass remix live

me one of the five fans loving the recharge idea, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The music genre itself wasn’t the only thing wrong with Recharged, though. There was more past that

1 Like

It was a cash grab based on the “what’s currently hot to these young people”. That music has no soul, and regardless, there was no “soul” put into it to at least TRY and make it a worthwhile project.

I doubt it was a cash grab, at least for that reason. I’m sure the band (or at least Mike, since he made remixes for it, too) liked the music on it, it’s just that it’s drastically different than most Linkin Park fan’s tastes. My main problem with it is that there were multiple remixes/versions of 3 songs, and over half the songs were released for the preorder bonus for Living Things, leaving nearly nothing that was new. I guess I really shouldn’t complain about that though, because I’d much rather have the songs on CD rather than the MP3 versions we got before, even if I didn’t like them that much

Which is actually pretty good, the crowd goes nuts during that song. Even I enjoyed it and I loathe Recharged.

1 Like