"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

How come? What’s going to happen?

April 1st. The day that all of the mighty trolls of the earth rejoice once again, alongside their mighty leader… Trollnoda.

4 Likes

Talking to myself is leaked ! It’s on youtube. - YouTube

2 Likes

That was a bad troll. :joy:

1 Like

I said I wont hear more leaks… But I couldn’t help to check the intro… We are going to get the whole album before its official release :frowning:

So did anyone manage to get the Shazam thing to work?

Here’s the actual full song: https://youtu.be/D7g-oG6uzM8

Jokes aside, I actually was going to do an elaborate “leak” this year, but I thought it’d be a bit cruel, also predicable considering the Wizard Song thing last year, and I did the same thing for Burn it Down

I actually got fooled on that one. Lel

A little over a month left until release… whoooo

2 Likes

Some people saying this is going to be a full band show. As it was not mentioned as chester and mike only performance and joe said on instagram he is heading over to germany. but then again this is a acoustic performance so how can the full band perform?

It doesn’t say “full band”. The band is just playing Heavy on those awards in Germany later this week, that’s why everyone else is flying in today and tomorrow.

EDIT: Mike was just live on Facebook, he said they’re making a video for a new song that’s gonna be a bit funny, not very serious. Sounds interesting!

6 Likes

That sounds cool can’t wait did they said when though because I am dying to hear it.:blush:

1 Like

About two weeks OR SO til the 3rd and final single, right? Yeah, maybe?

Well I sure know I ain’t the only one hopin’ baby!!!

2 Likes

That’s why I’m avoid that thread.

Starting very soon:

3 Likes

http://www.musicradar.com/news/linkin-parks-brad-delson-talks-one-more-light-there-really-is-a-ton-of-guitar-on-this-album
Check this interview out. Its really interesting.

2 Likes

I’m still standing by the idea tar either Battle Symphony or the next song are not singles. The next song might be the last to be released before the album drops, but Wretches & Kings, Lies Greed Misery, and Rebellion all were released before their albums and weren’t singles

2 Likes

Is it just me or was Kiara horrible today in Hamburg? She can’t sing.

3 Likes

Mike said in a Livestream on Facebook last night that they are working on another music video.

4 Likes

Good stuff!

5 Likes