"One More Light" Mega-Topic, Out Now!

Cause i hope that they follow an other way like A Thousand Suns or Living Things or something else however this is my impression

It’s always different so we shall see.

Admit it already, it’s a mature “sequel” to Hybrid Theory. Guaran fuckin teed.

It’s a drawing that Mike made. Concept cover art for the new album, I believe. Our OG on the cover of Hybrid Theory got a little older, gained some weight, but he’s still out there ready to kill.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is Linkin Park.

3 Likes
3 Likes

SPIRIT GROW ::::: beginn to flow

I think that was a fun day to test out some new ways to make cool merch. We might see some of the t-shirts they made be put up for auction and/or giveaways or something. HT turns 16 next month so it could be for something they have planned for that. I don’t really think it has anything to do with the new album.

1 Like

A few days ago it came to my attention that a band called The Chainsmokers (which unfortunately is an EDM band) might be working with LP. I checked their social media and they had mentioned that they’ve been in the studio with one of their musical “idols”.

Today, this article surfaced: http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/linkin_park_weezer_to_collaborate_with_the_chainsmokers

Oh god here we go again.
I hope this is not related to the album

1 Like

ooooops :eyes:

I am looking forward to the new album. I can’t wait to see what they came up with next. They are so talented and creative.

It CAN’T be an EDM album. Honestly, I love Linkin Park and all but fuck that!!!

3 Likes

calm brown
it won t

You mean calm down.

I do tanx for support Rob :slight_smile: @the_termin8r

you typed it on plug too :joy:

If Linkin Park was the hero, who would the villain be?

For those that don’t know, MADISON is the name of the incredibly AWESOME instrumental Mike made on his own. It’s featured as the track to accompany Blackout lyrics. And no, don’t be fooled, this is a YouTube remix by a very creative individual. He has quite a few mixes.

2 Likes

How is this related to the new album?

(Montreal is better than Madison btw)

Someone posted this on LPLive forums. Do you see it?