Old LP Concert Tickets (stubs)

Does anyone here have any of their leftover tickets (or ticket stubs) from previous Linkin Park concerts?

They don’t have to be in perfect shape but shouldn’t be torn up. If you do, please let me know the date and location of the concert that the ticket was from - I would be very interested in purchasing them from you if they are the right tickets.

Thanks all!

I was interested in this too, only 1 person offered me, i forgot to get back to them. I have a blog with prices.

I have a ticket from 2007 concert in Chorzow, Poland :slight_smile:
But I think I won’t sell it, it’s too precious :wink:

I once had two tickets from Mannheim 2008 but I can’t find the second one anymore…

I think you won’t have much luck in finding tickets because everyone wants to keep them as a memory.

My tickets

I have mine, but they are not for sale. Sorry…

sorry I won’t give mine away and I think many think the same way

[quote=LPA Hybrid]I have mine, but they are not for sale. Sorry…

Yea i have two real tickets from 2008 and 2011 concerts, and they were my first and second times seeing LP. Im sorry to say that im not intrested in selling them they are verrry speical to me, somthin i will remember for the rest of my life plus the second time i seen them i got floor seats and i got up rly close. So i will not sell the tickets or the braclet just letting you know some things are just to speical and memery wize to sell… Have a nice day

You know LP Live has the biggest virtual collection of stubs, right? All five of my stubs have been scanned and are up there. As for giving up the real deal, I am of no help, sorry, mate.

I can try and get some stubs from Warsaw show. Don’t know if I manage to get one myself cause they will take them away and give wristbands at the enterance, but I will try my best. So it’s 3. Anyone else interested? Btw, free of charge, youll just have to pay for shipping IF i get them :slight_smile:

[quote=michalangelo]I can try and get some stubs from Warsaw show. Don’t know if I manage to get one myself cause they will take them away and give wristbands at the enterance, but I will try my best. So it’s 3. Anyone else interested? Btw, free of charge, youll just have to pay for shipping IF i get them :slight_smile:
[/quote]
Your best mate Ginger wants one :slight_smile:

Haha the question is who sell them not who not!

I guess i have one from Berlin/Germany or was it Hamburg…mhhh not quiet sure at the moment there are at home,because i have one from my friend as well.
So when did u need it?

Hey mate,im still waiting for postal adress to send you stub from ats tour perth show.Also got ats poster you can have.All free just tell me where.W:-)

I definitely have some leftover ticket stubs from at least one of the shows I’ve been to, possibly two. They’d be from Projekt Revolution 2007 and/or 2008…but I would need to actually FIND said ticket stubs first, haha. I have no idea if I brought them with me when I moved out of my parents’ house or not.

Astat, if you do find your ticket stub from the PR shows, let me know. I’d be happy to purchase them from you. [cool]

It’s a festival so no Linkin Park logo. Note that the barcodes and ticket numbers are removed. Still interested in that one?

Yeah sure, as long as shipping is only a couple of dollars. You can just send it in an envelope right? :slight_smile:

[quote=Ginger][quote=michalangelo]
It’s a festival so no Linkin Park logo. Note that the barcodes and ticket numbers are removed. Still interested in that one?
[/quote]
Yeah sure, as long as shipping is only a couple of dollars. You can just send it in an envelope right? :slight_smile:

[/quote]
Yes. Ok so I’ll try my best to get few after the fest, should be everywhere on the ground :stuck_out_tongue:

So I managed to get one spare ticket

If anyone wants it let me know :slight_smile: