Numb, 1 Billion Views?

Less than 60 million views to go. Yay!

2 Likes

This topic randomly popped up on my feed, no clue why. I haven’t read any of the other posts, and I don’t want to be a dick when I say this, but technically you’re nowhere near a billion views. In ~60 million you’ll be at 1000 milllion, and then you’ll have 999,999 million to go. Good luck with that, guys :joy:

3 Likes

1000 million = 1,000,000,000 which is the same as a billion.

No, it’s not, a proper billion is a million million.

The problem is I can’t tell if he is joking or not

Never mind :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Mathematically a proper / British billion is a million million. The other short-form billion has edged its way into convention, what most people call a billion these days is actually a thousand million. We were talking about this in the smart questions thread recently.

The comment about me saying that you need to get to a proper billion was a joke though. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I don’t know that well I learned something new today

2 Likes

While you have answered it alreaady, YT considers 1bn to be 1,000,000,000.
Also, something to inspire from the past.

4 Likes

Hehe I spot an oxymoron :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I spot some jealousy. :joy:

1 Like

Coming back to the main point:
Screenshot_20180903-014830

6 Likes

944 million views

3 Likes

Screenshot_2018-09-03-23-24-52

2 Likes

We are approaching 945 million views guys!

1 Like

If you guys are so determined to get the view to 1k million views, why don’t you open the video in several tabs, mute them and set them to loop and then just leave them? Or does it not count views like that?

3 Likes

Screenshot_20180904-155451_Chrome

4 Likes

We don’t fake it! We will make it!

2 Likes

So you’re saying you spend your entire day watching the same video over and over again so that you can reach a certain number of views, because reasons? That’s kinda tragic.

I have mine on a playlist on my iPod which I leave on for about 14 hours a day now that I’m not in Uni or college.

1 Like

How are you not going insane yet? Or do you mute it?

2 Likes